Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

Lol watched his highlight video and yes there’s some chick in on the schtick now. Very corny and gay. But the 12 year olds will eat it up, this guy is Twitch Logan Paul.

Overnighted a case of KY to @Madmick for today’s festivities.

This whole ordeal is like watching a man being castrated in slow motion.

2pm EST. I may tune into the stream and see what the millIons in the arena have to say. Honestly though, I don’t really want to watch any PUBG. So, we’ll see.

2pm EST. I may tune into the stream and see what the millIons in the arena have to say. Honestly though, I don’t really want to watch any PUBG. So, we’ll see.

lol... I bet he's fucks around for at least an hour before he actually plays any game.

And it's no guarantee it'll be PUBG.

I may tune in... just for the curiosity factor. I prefer watching his highlight videos on youtube instead. Actually, this is true with any streamer. Watching streams takes too fucking long to actually see anything worth watching and I have limited time. I can't just sit and watch for hours on end, hoping to see something good.

lol... I bet he's fucks around for at least an hour before he actually plays any game.

And it's no guarantee it'll be PUBG.

I may tune in... just for the curiosity factor. I prefer watching his highlight videos on youtube instead. Actually, this is true with any streamer. Watching streams takes too fucking long to actually see anything worth watching and I have limited time. I can't just sit and watch for hours on end, hoping to see something good.
I feel you on that, about watching entire streams. Lately, during my down time at work, ive been able to actually sit and enjoy some great Tarkov streamers, but its rare. Ive only checked out Doc live once or twice, I prefer highlight videos though.

Think doc just broke twitch

Think doc just broke twitch
ClassicColorlessBaboon-max-1mb.gif

Guess he won't have to worry about trolling the in the chat....

He's going to blow by 300K here soon.... mostly likely, 292K now.

Cot damn the subs rolling in. Millions in the arena

Back