Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

I just can't see why these guys are so insistent on redefining the concept of the 'alpha' with their own ideals of how a principled man should be. Great, you're able to easily prove that this streamer acted like a total jackoff by accepted modern standards, but arguing that he wasn't engaging in alpha behavior in doing so is more than just a little bit ridiculous.
Remember your lessons, Ashton. This is reprogramming!! Be a good little comrade and accept your reconditioning. Remember, we've already derided the "one man's island" approach to thinking. Individuality is a negative.

Repeat after me: Genghis Khan, who conquered a quarter of the world's population and controlled roughly 1/6 of its land, who killed so many people that carbon levels receded, and who planted his seed so successfully that nearly 0.5% of the world's population carries his y-chromosome, was NOT the "most dominant, powerful, or assertive person" in his group. That was some other Mongol. Some totally alpha thinker.

Hand write this 1000x for your impudence in questioning it.

Remember, we've already derided the "one man's island" approach to thinking. Individuality is a negative.

Responses like this epitomize low hanging fruit. Imagine how many counter examples someone could provide about why being stubborn is bad? And alternatively why going against the grain can be great? Of course these are things we both agree on and pretending otherwise shows again the level of shallowness you're willing to engage with.

Repeat after me: Genghis Khan, who conquered a quarter of the world's population and controlled roughly 1/6 of its land, who killed so many people that carbon levels receded, and who planted his seed so successfully that nearly 0.5% of the world's population carries his y-chromosome, was NOT the "most dominant, powerful, or assertive person" in his group. That was some other Mongol. Some totally alpha thinker.

And again what many have attempted to demonstrate to you is that exercising tyranny and fear isn't being alpha. Being socially competent and exercising behavioral attributes that culture emulates for tens of thousands of years is far more dominant.

Think of this as well... Bloodlines can produce genetically weak men with political control that exercise ten times the amount of suffering and control Khan did. Being alpha is a concept that has many levels of worthy analysis and stopping at brute strength and the immediacy of it's effect isn't an argument worth our time. Examine the social and cultural utilities that have *lasting* effects on society and start from there, that is dominance and social power.

One last semi obscure example about how "alpha" isn't always pure domination and portrayal of strength.

Christ and his early teachings (regardless if you think he was the son of God or not) challenged a lot of existing religious and social paradigms. I'd argue that whilst he appeared absolutely vulnerable, weak and was even wrongfully nailed to the cross and killed (without even spreading his seed *gasp*) that he was demonstrating pure mastery of the human condition and by proximity was the most alpha male on earth. Alpha Christ if you will.

You would have rightfully in some respects argued, standing there among the Roman demos, that Christ was beta and Caesar and his rule was alpha. I'm saying now much like I would have said then that his *ideas* and ideas in general will last in history and the alpha God(s) of the Romans will be lost in time alongside their power and rule.

Fast forward? We name our children Paul, Matthew, etc. And our dogs Nero, Caesar.

You folks are having this whole discussion of what constitutes an alpha, but even if we go by the more traditional views of an alpha, why would this daddy person be considered as one in the first place?

He cheated, he felt guilty (and was probably scared as fuck of losing his family), he posted a video of him sobbing for 2 minutes where he couldn't even look straight to the camera, and the most recent video was of him in a submissive role with a knife at his throat by the wife. With the exception of the cheating, a stereotypical alpha wouldn't even consider any of these things.

Last edited:
You folks are having this whole discussion of what constitutes an alpha, but even if we go by the more traditional views of an alpha, why would this daddy person be considered as one in the first place?

He cheated, he felt guilty (and was probably scared as fuck of losing his family), he posted a video of him sobbing for 2 minutes where he couldn't even look straight to the camera, and the most recent video was of him in a submissive role with a knife at his throat by the wife. With the exception of the cheating, a stereotypical alpha wouldn't even consider any of these things.

That WAS rather cucky. I don't know if you can really give someone the blanket title of an alpha or a beta, since people really just exhibit behaviors that follow their respective definitions.

Example: on one hand, boning a bunch of chicks in a short period time is an 'alpha' move, while on the other posting a video of you crying into the camera is a 'beta' move. Both done by the same guy. Those labels seem more useful as descriptors of behavior rather than the person.

Wasn't that the basis of what ultimately refuted the theory of the alpha and the beta in wolf populations? That the social roles were found to not be permanent and were actually just short term behaviors?

i havent even seen this

Example: on one hand, boning a bunch of chicks in a short period time is an 'alpha' move, while on the other posting a video of you crying into the camera is a 'beta' move. Both done by the same guy. Those labels seem more useful as descriptors of behavior rather than the person.

Wasn't that the basis of what ultimately refuted the theory of the alpha and the beta in wolf populations? That the social roles were found to not be permanent and were actually just short term behaviors?
Yeah, that and also those behavior patterns were not particularly common outside of captivity

That WAS rather cucky. I don't know if you can really give someone the blanket title of an alpha or a beta, since people really just exhibit behaviors that follow their respective definitions.
And to follow through, it's a little weird to me how far divorced "cuck" has become from its prior meaning as of the last few years. The dude slept around and then went back to his wife. That's mostly the opposite, unless his wife was dicking around too.

And to follow through, it's a little weird to me how far divorced "cuck" has become from its prior meaning as of the last few years. The dude slept around and then went back to his wife. That's mostly the opposite, unless his wife was dicking around too.

Yeah, it's slang meaning is pretty far reaching at this point. Just about every move not considered John Wayne manly is 'cuck this' and 'cuck that' these days.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Pretty much

I feel like I did some memeing in good fun and the thread turned into a raging dumpster inferno.

I don't get it...

Dr. Disrespect had an infidelity, came CLEAN to all of his viewers and seems to be coming through with his marriage intact...

And people want to hate on that?

I watch him because he doesn't swear every .000005 seconds, he's funny, and he's good at the game. People just need to relax and chill sometimes instead of trying to read between any perceived lines.

I'm digging the letterhead for that shirt!

Lol at this last page.

I severely dislike the name “Champions Club,” especially compared to the Slick Daddy Club.

Back