Skinwalker Ranch

Glad you dug it. They have another movie that is very HP Lovecraft that is pretty good. Not amazing, but original and impressive considering the low budget.

They who? What is the movie?

The book was a great read. The documentary was good and had a few bits of crazy video/pictures.

Anyone watching this series on History Channel? Season 2 is airing now.

Read one of the books about this a while back, will have to watch the video, the book was pretty interesting, starting with giant wolves acting unusual, and then being bulletproof, up to ufos and sasquatch lookin mofos coming out of tunnels only observable from one direction...was an entertaining read.
What book was that?

What if I told you there was no such thing as paranormal activity?
That ghosts, spirits, UFO's, chapacabras and all that other stuff, is total nonsense for women and children to believe in?
I know you're banned and all but how can you 100% be sure of this.
I've seen ghosts. And I'm a grown ass man. Well man child, but still

giphy.gif

I love anything to do with the paranormal, but everything i see or read about skinwalker ranch ends up being really disappointing. I wish there was something more solid and tangible to all the stories.

the show is cheesy fun, but I recognize shows like this, ancient aliens etc are my equivalent of girls watching real house wives etc

Some of the things that happen at skinwalker are intesting and fun but the show does zero to really help it/follow up etc

like they have obviously found under water flowing. BUT OH MY GOD SOMEONE HAS A HEADACHE STOP DIGGING

the show is cheesy fun, but I recognize shows like this, ancient aliens etc are my equivalent of girls watching real house wives etc

Some of the things that happen at skinwalker are intesting and fun but the show does zero to really help it/follow up etc

like they have obviously found under water flowing. BUT OH MY GOD SOMEONE HAS A HEADACHE STOP DIGGING

It's typical milking of an interesting phenomenon. I mean, "Ghost Hunters" is now what? Like 10 billion episodes deep? Anybody ever seen an actual ghost or something that can't truly be explained on there? Don't think so.

It's typical milking of an interesting phenomenon. I mean, "Ghost Hunters" is now what? Like 10 billion episodes deep? Anybody ever seen an actual ghost or something that can't truly be explained on there? Don't think so.
Yeah absolutely.
I remember when I hadnt seen ancient aliens for a while then saw it was still on tv and looked it up "how the fuck is it up to 20 seasons? Aliens and fucking dinosaurs?.....well i got nothing else to do..."

they ended up digging EVERYTHING up aggressively.

but the "guy who got a headache" was hospitalized the last time that happened and had a very strange injury that the doc could not explain. and it acts up when there is a ton of anomalous magnetic and radiation activity on the ranch. this is a real concern for these guys. and other people have been hurt on the ranch too.

these guys have "things" following them home and activity following them home too and it has a cost that can be very draining on them.

they were being careful because the owner asked them to be and because people can get hurt.

I love anything to do with the paranormal, but everything i see or read about skinwalker ranch ends up being really disappointing. I wish there was something more solid and tangible to all the stories.

watch the entire two seasons or secret of skinwalker ranch friend. there are tons of tangible things that happen and are measurable and they and film something like 16 ufo's across the two seasons.

this is the only show of this kind that i think has ever delivered frankly.

there are also a ton of interviews with travis taylor and eric bard available online that go much more in depth into the science they are doing on the ranch.

Psychedelics in the water supply??

one of the first things they tested for was any kind of psychedelic on the property. travis taylor the head researcher thought it was going to be just that or else hoaxing or crazy people but he quickly changed his mind.

watch the entire two seasons or secret of skinwalker ranch friend. there are tons of tangible things that happen and are measurable and they and film something like 16 ufo's across the two seasons.

this is the only show of this kind that i think has ever delivered frankly.

there are also a ton of interviews with travis taylor and eric bard available online that go much more in depth into the science they are doing on the ranch.

Thanks, will check it out. I am fascinated by the ranch stories but would be good to see something real on it.

they ended up digging EVERYTHING up aggressively.

but the "guy who got a headache" was hospitalized the last time that happened and had a very strange injury that the doc could not explain. and it acts up when there is a ton of anomalous magnetic and radiation activity on the ranch. this is a real concern for these guys. and other people have been hurt on the ranch too.

these guys have "things" following them home and activity following them home too and it has a cost that can be very draining on them.

they were being careful because the owner asked them to be and because people can get hurt.
I've watched it too man, im just being silly cause its infuriating.

People have been getting good paranormal footage and such of the like like this for years. Watch ghost adventures. Research sasquatch footage. yet now all of a sudden because its "skinwalker ranch" everyone is all about it and this is "unexplainable".

Actually dude. It is explainable. Just say it's fake like you would any previous billion episodes of ghost hunting shows and cryptid videos you saw before. what because its native americans it's not bullshit? I'm not saying SWR isnt real paranormal activity it just pisses me off that this is seen as some groundbreaking gateway shit. Its been all around you.

Nobody believed in aliens before a history channel show and now people are believing in the paranormal because of a history channel show.

And why cant skinwalkers shapeshift into something other than the local animals? Like be a white tiger or a chimpanzee or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back