Skinwalker Ranch

Project Chameleo

<TheWire1>

chameleo.jpg

Were the dogs just participating in general conversation, or did they have a particular message they were trying to convey?
Yes, their message was "fuck you bitches".

<DisgustingHHH>
you guys didn't tag @N13
I don't know if my monkey brains are ready for that right now.

giphy.gif

Seems like some fine mangs are on top of things. Maybe later.

The Big Machine has been passing this topic by my eyes for about a week or so now, but I've been choosing to not click.

At this point:

Skinwalker Ranch sounds like the kind of amusement park Ed Gein would open.

Mehh. I had heard about this when looking for UFO stuff and I do believe Bigalow is legit. Dude is a contractor for the government and has helped engineer things we can only dream about but...... UFOs, Sasquatches, Ghosts and Werewolves together? IDK... It's a little out there. Even for me.

Posted below is a documentary on the skin walker ranch which has been a hot bed of paranormal activity for a very long time. Robert Bigellow owned it for a number of years and hired a team of physicists and scientists to investigate the activity.

The team reported an incredibly diverse and prolific number of crazy activities that happened there. So prolific and diverse are the accounts that it almost defies credibility. Among reported incidents were moved objects, mutilated cattle, disappearing objects, orbs that created terror, UFO sightings, Bigfoot sightings, giant wolves, talking dogs...., cattle stuffed into a small area in some kind of trance, portals opening and black humanoid giant creatures crawling though into our plane of existence. The phenomena also sabotaged cameras and other scientific equipment.

The activity stopped and those involved believed it was due to being noticed and studied and that the phenomenon did not like it. Bigellow sold the ranch and the activity eventually started back up again and a new owner who is un named is now also studying it with a team of scientists. They believe they are on the verge of breaking through to a whole new level and understanding of our world in relation to the paranormal.

George Knapp, someone I deeply respect believes that all of this phenomena is somehow related and connected and that in this particular spot it all converges for a reason as yet to be discovered, He and the scientists involved will not say how yet but they believe the phenomenon to have global implications.

This is one of the areas of the paranormal where I don't doubt at all that it is happening as reported. I don't agree with all of the perspectives on what it is and why it is but am still quite intrigued. Getting close to Halloween so I thought I would share.

Trump IS a potato...………….if he wants to be.

He is a Nephalim and he is infected with Archons.

Good thread. I might look into this later tonight.

tumblr_onrc2gH9Wu1w5azuyo1_500.gif

It appears the DoD funneled money into investigating the ranch. That seems odd.

Its because of Bigellow (the owner of the ranch during the period the OP video was made) who has two space stations orbiting earth right now and tons of government contracts related to space explorations.

OP forgot to mention the large quantities of LSD consumed during the ‘studies’

Not so but they did search the property for hallucinogenic plants as a possible explanation. None were found though. I probably did not mention that the native Americans around that area will not go there and believe it is in "the path of the skinwalker" and has been for hundreds of years.

OMG that vid is over 2 hours long.

@franklinstower
giphy.gif

I'm going to skinwalk a slightly different path and see you on the other side.

I'm busy "molting" over here.

Back