Skinwalker Ranch

People have been getting good paranormal footage and such of the like like this for years. Watch ghost adventures. Research sasquatch footage. yet now all of a sudden because its "skinwalker ranch" everyone is all about it and this is "unexplainable".

Actually dude. It is explainable. Just say it's fake like you would any previous billion episodes of ghost hunting shows and cryptid videos you saw before. what because its native americans it's not bullshit? I'm not saying SWR isnt real paranormal activity it just pisses me off that this is seen as some groundbreaking gateway shit. Its been all around you.

Nobody believed in aliens before a history channel show and now people are believing in the paranormal because of a history channel show.

And why cant skinwalkers shapeshift into something other than the local animals? Like be a white tiger or a chimpanzee or something.

who are you talking to freind?

The whole thing is such bullshit. (But my ass isn’t going to be caught there after sundown)

George Knapp's sequel to "Hunt for the Skinwalker" came out this week. My copy came today via Amazon. Time to start reading.

41jsbkfDImL.jpg

But why the wolf on the cover?
Apparently after Bigelow sold the ranch for megabucks, and moved away.....
He was visited by a werewolf. In broad daylight witnessed by his family. ...
Believe fravor and the nimitz crew but no-one selling property's or books Imo lol

Apparently after Bigelow sold the ranch for megabucks, and moved away.....
He was visited by a werewolf. In broad daylight witnessed by his family. ...
Believe fravor and the nimitz crew but no-one selling property's or books Imo lol
I haven't heard that story. I think the skinwalker is on the cover because the book covers how the pentagon spent millions on a program to do research on the ranch.

Aliens, ghosts and other creatures sure love the united states...

<YeahOKJen>

who are you talking to freind?
When someone nukes their account to where it reverts to guest status, it erases their half of all convos.

Even stuff where they're quoted, for the most part.

They tried abducting Europeans and Asians first but the lifting beams had a hard time locking on non-obese targets.
Yeah there's no fat people in Europe lmao

I’m always paranoid the skin walkers are gonna get me

Keep saying their name and they will come....

We never use that word in my house, not even joking, cuz that shit will bring them....

Last edited:
Back