Opinion Should they ban assault weapons?

Should they ban assault weapons?

• Total voters
Go for it.

I'm sure it's the best.

<Dany07>

It would need to be written by pro gun/2nd lawyers so they can't find some loophole to abuse rights.

License system.

Easy to obtain license at any store based ffl(not some random obscure place) or from any qualified/certified ffl holder. Also offered as an elective at high school along with hunting safety. In order to obtain includes background check, firearm safety, firearms function and firearm law class. Similar to many ccw classes already out there.

License holders privacy protected and cannot be discriminated against. Like in work, rent, insurance, etc. This system would be rolled out over a period of time as getting that many people set up would take a while. Extremely rural areas (residents of that place only) would have exemptions(think rural alaska).

No universal checks(useless with registration and registration leads to abuse) but selling to non license holders should be a federal crime. The way to achieve that imo would be make a live up to date database that people can look up online. Only checkable by a license number. No randomly looking up names or browsing. Have a printable paper that both parties sign and keep for their records. The only way this can be summoned(by a court) is if a gun you originally purchased was used in a crime. So there is technically a paper trail but it can't be abused.

No more background checks at stores, store looks at license, checks online and keeps the record that you purchased said gun.

Remove NFA tax stamps from sbr and suppressors.

The license would also work as nation wide cc permit.

Full auto and destructive devices would require more extensive license.

Another reason I would be open to a license is purely the safety and understanding guns part. I've seen many idiots at outdoor ranges not know they can lock the bcg back manually on an AR. I have also left shooting out in the desert early quite a few times because the people shooting down the way from us were being irresponsible jackasses. Sweeping each other and us with loaded guns and all kinds of other stupid shit.

I think it would reduce accidents, black market, criminal and negligent shootings, give people a better understanding of firearms and the laws. It would also weed out criminals faster than any other method without hurting law abiding citizens imo.

It would need to be written by pro gun/2nd lawyers so they can't find some loophole to abuse rights.

So restrict access with some sort of licensing?

Like something we've talked about for decades, and I've talked about repeatedly over the years?

So restrict access with some sort of licensing?

Like something we've talked about for decades, and I've talked about repeatedly over the years?

Yes but the pro gun version. No registration or ridiculous hoops like other countries.

I've posted this in these threads for the last 3 years.

So what you really meant was "any direct question will be meant with GIFs".
@Rational Poster always uses the laughing woman .gif when he lacks the mental capacity to retort an argument.

It's him admitting defeat, but he's too bashful to do it in words.

You just made RP intellectually TapouT.

@Rational Poster always uses the laughing woman .gif when he lacks the mental capacity to retort an argument.

It's him admitting defeat, but he's too bashful to do it in words.

You just made RP intellectually TapouT.

Nah, still here snowflake.

I can hurt your feelings next if you want.

You always fish out on me.

Last edited:
Yes but the pro gun version. No registration or ridiculous hoops like other countries.

Doesn't seem very revolutionary to me and not a good reason to put up a front of obfuscation for.

You could have led with that instead of your semantic bullshit like all the gun drones on the internet.

Doesn't seem very revolutionary to me and not a good reason to put up a front of obfuscation for.

Well if someone isn't interested in actually responding to it I'm not going to search and post it. Like I said, I had already posted it itt multiple times.

Well if someone isn't interested in actually responding to it I'm not going to search and post it. Like I said, I had already posted it itt multiple times.

That's not really the point anymore is it?

It just gets old, gun drones think they're the only ones capable about knowing what a gun is.

Same copy pasted drone arguments over and over.

Nah, still here snowflake.
You're "still here" in the same way a defeated boxer is still standing in the ring awaiting the offical decision.

You already tapped out via laughing woman gif. It's your way of confessing that you lack the brain power or mental capacity to articulate any refutation.

You always fish out on me.

Because after I've already proven you wrong, and completely eviscerated your arguments, I like to move on with my limited time on this Earth and do other interesting things with my day.

I figure you don't want me to prove you wrong twice in one discussion.

Also, a good lesson I've learned in life:

Spend your limited time on this Earth trying to seek out those who are trying to reach understanding. Don't waste your time with those who will do everything they can to purposely misunderstand you.

One of your greatest flaw is that you will do everything you can to purposely misunderstand any argument that you implicitly disagree with. This is why I move on after I've disproving your arguments or assertions.

That's not really the point anymore is it?

It just gets old, gun drones think they're the only ones capable about knowing what a gun is.

Same copy pasted drone arguments over and over.

What isn't the point.

This thread title is literally proof people don't know what they are talking about. And again you have been corrected by others. So again only in the generic sense of the word. But semantics amirite. If you think that is all it is, why keep making comments like that.

Same incorrect or stupid statements over and over.

So is there anything you actually agree or disagreed with or wanted to comment on other than making the comment, a license system?

From what I've seen when you have talked about license system in the past you haven't put any substance behind it, what does your version entail.

You're "still here" in the same way a defeated boxer is still standing in the ring awaiting the offical decision.

You already tapped out via laughing woman gif. It's your way of confessing that you lack the brain power or mental capacity to articulate any refutation.

Because after I've already proven you wrong, and completely eviscerated your arguments, I like to move on with my limited time on this Earth and do other interesting things with my day.

I figure you don't want me to prove you wrong twice in one discussion.

Also, a good lesson I've learned in life:

Spend your limited time on this Earth trying to seek out those who are trying to reach understanding. Don't waste your time with those who will do everything they can to purposely misunderstand you.

One of your greatest flaw is that you will do everything you can to purposely misunderstand any argument that you implicitly disagree with. This is why I move on after I've disproving your arguments or assertions.
<Dany07>

I think you think too highly of yourself, dear.

What isn't the point.

This thread title is literally proof people don't know what they are talking about. And again you have been corrected by others. So again only in the generic sense of the word. But semantics amirite. If you think that is all it is, why keep making comments like that.

Same incorrect or stupid statements over and over.

So is there anything you actually agree or disagreed with or wanted to comment on other than making the comment, a license system?

From what I've seen when you have talked about license system in the past you haven't put any substance behind it, what does your version entail.

There is nothing wrong with saying assault weapon. Everyone here knows what we're talking about.

Gun drones just like to cry about it.

If I'm being completely honest, we really need to secure our schools.

More restrictions on firearms are just knee-jerk, feel-good measures. Our nation still has firearms in fairly common circulation that were in service during the Civil War. Even if all AR-15s were completely banned this very moment, there's so many in circulation that there will still be a plethora of AR-15s available when your children's, children's, children's, children's, children walk the earth.

There is nothing wrong with saying assault weapon. Everyone here knows what we're talking about.

Gun drones just like to cry about it.

No, everyone here doesn't know. You see people on this site in all of these types of threads think you can buy full autos in 5 minutes. Not surprisingly as some politicians, cnn, msnbc, etc spout that off. Then you also see people not know the difference between an AR and other semi auto centerfire rifles. So you have multiple incorrect definitions/interpretations of the made up term.

If we were talking about something else and I continuously misused words people would rightfully think I'm uneducated on the subject.

Keep being a willfully ignorant shit poster. I'm not going to bother with this anymore.

No, everyone here doesn't know. You see people on this site in all of these types of threads think you can buy full autos in 5 minutes. Not surprisingly as some politicians, cnn, msnbc, etc spout that off. Then you also see people not know the difference between an AR and other semi auto centerfire rifles. So you have multiple incorrect definitions/interpretations of the made up term.

If we were talking about something else and I continuously misused words people would rightfully think I'm uneducated on the subject.

Keep being a willfully ignorant shit poster. I'm not going to bother with this anymore.

That's fine, I'll keep pointing out your pointless semantic obfuscations though, don't worry pal!

That's fine, I'll keep pointing out your pointless semantic obfuscations though, don't worry pal!

Did I not ask you to comment on my thoughts on a license system or for you to expand on yours?

Oh that's right, I did. How did you respond, more retarded empty shit posting and incorrect statements.

Did I not ask you to comment on my thoughts on a license system or for you to expand on yours?

Oh that's right, I did. How did you respond, more retarded empty shit posting and incorrect statements.

I already did comment, and moved past it.

Sorry you don't like where I took the conversation.

Just because you might have somewhere near reasonable arguments in terms of gun control doesn't mean you get a pass for playing along with the gun drone propaganda.

Back