Opinion Should they ban assault weapons?

Should they ban assault weapons?

• Total voters
because they're the same gun and they shoot the same caliber round. So, is one more dangerous than the other..more capable of "assult"?

is this an "assult" rifle?
27913d1437707091-wood-stock-mini-14-tactical-ruger-mini-14-tactical-stainless-wood-stock-1.jpg

versus say this

Well from the genius politicians in the blue state of CT. The top one, minus the flash hider is a perfectly legal hunting rifle(which I own). While the bottom one is inherently evil with its black color and pistol grip, so thus an illegal “assault” weapon. Even though they are the same exact weapon in function.

A sheriff also posted a video that showed magazine capacity restrictions yield no major time advantage for rushing a reloading shooter either. Most folks that do are extremely lucky.

Try buying large quantities of fertilizer as an individual today, just saying.
No I understand your point completely but fertilizer isn’t the only way to make a car bomb and that method isn’t the only way for mass casualty’s.Just look at these mad bastards running into crowds of people with their trucks!!

because they're the same gun and they shoot the same caliber round. So, is one more dangerous than the other..more capable of "assult"?

How about we do our best to make sure mentally unstable people have limited or no access to both instead of worrying about semantics?

No, and people should stop throwing around that term

Well from the genius politicians in the blue state of CT. The top one, minus the flash hider is a perfectly legal hunting rifle(which I own). While the bottom one is inherently evil with its black color and pistol grip, so thus an illegal “assault” weapon. Even though they are the same exact weapon in function.

#blackriflesmatter

No I understand your point completely but fertilizer isn’t the only way to make a car bomb and that method isn’t the only way for mass casualty’s.Just look at these mad bastards running into crowds of people with their trucks!!

How many massive fertilizer bombs have gone off in the United States since OKC bombing?

It's so cute when you gun dorks make pretend people don't know what guns are.

In the most generic sense of the word.

Doesn't know AR's are semi auto

Doesn't know magazines can be reloaded.

Just lol

Doesn't know what they are trying to ban.

Thinks incendiary rounds are heat seaking

Biden advocating negligent discharge.

Shot by unloaded gun.

Lol

Lol stick hold bolt openot

CNN/msnbc/etc saying you can go buy full autos from a store or gun show in minutes, etc.

I could post more but I think people get the point. You can call it "semantics" but when people are trying to ban those "semantics" or make bans based on semantics (accessories) the gun if outfitted with, it does make a difference to know what you ate talking about.

In the most generic sense of the word.

Doesn't know AR's are semi auto

Doesn't know magazines can be reloaded.

Just lol

Doesn't know what they are trying to ban.

Thinks incendiary rounds are heat seaking

Biden advocating negligent discharge.

Shot by unloaded gun.

Lol

Lol stick hold bolt openot

CNN/msnbc/etc saying you can go buy full autos from a store or gun show in minutes, etc.

I could post more but I think people get the point. You can call it "semantics" but when people are trying to ban those "semantics" or make bans based on semantics (accessories) the gun if outfitted with, it does make a difference to know what you ate talking about.

Just because some people are idiots, doesn't mean all people are idiots.

You made a shit argument and I'm sorry you spent so much time on it, but it sucks.

Back