Opinion Should they ban assault weapons?

Should they ban assault weapons?

• Total voters
I already did comment, and moved past it.

The most generic comment possible. I propose a license system.

"So restrict access with some sort of licensing?"

{<doc}

Didn't actually address any of the substance of the post or expand your thoughts on a system.

Sorry you don't like where I took the conversation.

Back to shit posting and incorrect statements about "everyone"?

playing along with the gun drone propaganda.

<36>

Can't use the correct definitions and terminology, "propaganda & semantics".

Keeps saying everyone itt knows what they are talking about when you yourself doesn't.

<36>

The most generic comment possible. I propose a license system.

"So restrict access with some sort of licensing?"

{<doc}

Didn't actually address any of the substance of the post or expand your thoughts on a system.

Back to shit posting and incorrect statements about "everyone"?

<36>

Can't use the correct definitions and terminology, "propaganda & semantics".

Keeps saying everyone itt knows what they are talking about when you yourself doesn't.

<36>

Gun drone propaganda is to make it about semantics instead of gun control.

That' s like how it works.

When you make those arguments, you're helping them and hurting your own positions on gun control you claim to support.

Glad we can agree you will go to any length to never actually just answer a question.

Thanks!

I don't fall for your gun drone propaganda sorry. I've seen it all before hundreds of times.

AWB failed in Florida. The liberals are screeching!

....... What propaganda have I put out here? You're going full retard in this thread.

By asking a bullshit question to take my position wildly into someplace completely different than what we were talking about.

This is the post that has sent you into a tizzy:

LOL.

Exactly, it's bullshit obfuscation. Glad you're starting to figure it out.

Where did I say that we're going to make them illegal for everyone? Or even that we should?

I'm not in a tizzy, I'm just not putting up with your bullshit and I'm making that clear, understand?

Exactly, it's bullshit obfuscation. Glad you're starting to figure it out.

Where did I say that we're going to make them illegal for everyone? Or even that we should?

I'm not in a tizzy, I'm just not putting up with your bullshit and I'm making that clear, understand?

No, that was a question. But if you want to keep the world's longest deflection going on, I've got nothing better to do.

EDIT: P.S., this isn't the first time we've played this "I'm going to pretend that wasn't a real question" game.

No, that was a question. But if you want to keep the world's longest deflection going on, I've got nothing better to do.

It is not a question.

It is exactly this.

fbb.jpeg

Let me know where I said we should make all guns illegal and I'll respond accordingly.

It is not a question.

It is exactly this.

fbb.jpeg

Let me know where I said we should make all guns illegal and I'll respond accordingly.

It was a question. It's cute that you're using Jordan Peterson Memes. Notice the Question Mark at the end of it? That means it's a question.

Bump stock ban, AWB ban, trigger lock requirement, private sales ban, and gun registry ban have all been rejected in Florida. Good work.

Goes to show that irrational screaming and incoherent babbling at the podium will get these whiny liberals nowhere.

It was a question. It's cute that you're using Jordan Peterson Memes. Notice the Question Mark at the end of it? That means it's a question.

Can you tell me where I said we should make guns illegal for everyone?

If not, the meme fits you perfectly.

There is nothing wrong with saying assault weapon. Everyone here knows what we're talking about.

Gun drones just like to cry about it.

You are right. We do know what anti gun people are trying to really say. You say semantics. We say it’s a new buzz word to elicit emotional responses. They use “assault weapons”, because they can’t use “all semiautomatic weapons”. They’ve already lost that battle in the Supreme Court.

Back