Should I go see Skyscraper or The Equalizer 2 this afternoon?

???

• Total voters
Equalizer 2 without a doubt.

I'll probably see both today, but EQ2 should be the better movie.

Is this a real question? I havent heard reviews or anything but one has denzel as a badass and one has the rock jumping off skyscrapers.

I still haven’t seen the first Equalizer. I need to get on that shit

Took my kid to hotel Transylvania 3. Not too bad lol.

The only movie with the rock jumping off skyscrapers you should see is the other guys.

Skyscraper is a disaster flop along with 90% of The Rocks films

What's that? Let's meet up and settle this.

Rock is a weird guy. He could be great in solid action films, but instead he seems to let his toddler choose his roles. San Andreas. Rampage. This crap. These movies are clearly going to be awful the moment they're conceived. Big budget children's action garbage.

one has andrie arlovsky in, thats it right there.

What's that? Let's meet up and settle this.

Rock is a weird guy. He could be great in solid action films, but instead he seems to let his toddler choose his roles. San Andreas. Rampage. This crap. These movies are clearly going to be awful the moment they're conceived. Big budget children's action garbage.

The only films of the Rock that were actually good were Rundown, walking tall, fast five, and Jumanji

Everything else is mediocre or sucks

The only films of the Rock that were actually good were Rundown, walking tall, fast five, and Jumanji

I liked Central Intelligence and Hercules.

Faster is a legit good movie by any standard

Equalizer 2, easily. Did you see the first one? It was fucking awesome. Corny. But awesome.

I liked fast 6 as well, but yeah, everything else is shit. Faster was actually decent, too.

Man I thought you were talking abut a new cannabis strain or sumpin'

<bball1>

The first Equalizer was a good time.

I'd go Equalizer.

clearly equalizer 2

Antione Fuqua, at worst, makes passable decent movies

at best he's highly legit

Back