Should I go see Skyscraper or The Equalizer 2 this afternoon?

???

• Total voters
Skyscraper it is

RifjhTD.jpg

Lol at paying $14 a ticket when movie pass is $10 a month

What a useless poll

Mods should change thread title to

"Hey guys I'm going to see a piece of shit movie"

@Clippy would have at least had the decency to not deceive us.

Die hard with the rock? No fuck these movies

Everyone knows I watch bad movies on purpose but don't go to a theatre for this shit.

I saw Equalizer 2 today and it was alright

It was predictable at times and the story wasnt the best but Denzel can make any movie worth watching so I'm glad I saw it

Mission impossible next week....

I guess just me and @PolishHeadlock are the only true The Rock fans here
Ummmm excuse you!!! But I am the rocks wife. True story.

Anyways, I watched Skyscraper last week, because it got put up online lol. It was okay. There’s a scene where the rock removes his shirt and that’s all I needed. So I’m happy.

Didn't know it was out yet. Hope it at least meets the expectation of the first.

I saw Skyscraper earlier this week and it was enjoyable for what it was. Lol at people trashing both movies, they're both summer action flicks, what were you expecting? I'd much rather watch these over Oscar nominated garbage like Darkest Hour or The Post.

Equaliser 2 by whatever the fuck it wants. This one isn't even close.

If you're a pussy and or ghey you'll see skyscraper
<17>

If you're a man you'll see Equalizer 2
<{monica}>

Good choice on seeing Skyscraper. I went to see Equalizer 2 last night and it was horribly disappointing. The movie kept jumping back and forth between countries and was insanely boring. The first one was way better.

They're both action, summer flicks that don't require any thought.
Denzel and Rock always make entertaining movies.
Denzel is obviously much much better, but Rock always at least has a decent performance in whatever he does.

His movie career fucks me up though. He's getting a ton of money doing these goofball movies, but I don't understand why he never does any solid action movies. He's working on Jumanji 2 for fucks sake

Denzel and Liam Neeson should put the EQ and Taken in the same universe, and do a movie together. Both are CIA afterall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back