Should I go see Skyscraper or The Equalizer 2 this afternoon?

???

• Total voters
I don't begrudge him Jumanji at all. One of his most successful movies ever and supposedly it's also good. Considering I didn't find the first one with the legend Robin Williams more than passably decent, I wasn't surprised that some voices were saying the recent one was superior. I'll check it out some time.

But your point is well taken. It would be nice to see him branch out a bit more. I'm a big fan of the guy but it's clear that hes sticking in a particular wheelhouse at this point. I'd actually like to see him do some more serious roles. Why can't The Rock work with a Scorsese or a Fincher, you know?
Jumanji wasn't bad, it was okay...just ok.
But definitely felt geared towards a younger audience. And i found Jack Black to be pretty horrible in it.

As a fan, I just wish he would do better movies. He's not a bad actor, and has good comedic timing. In the age of movie sequels and trilogies, it's pretty ridiculous that a guy like him doesn't have his own signature series yet.
If he stopped acting today , what would be the movie we would most remember him for? Something extremely mediocre. He can do so much better

Are you under the impression that Paul Newman is still alive?
He lives through his salad dressing. I feel those cold calculating eyes every time I walk down the salad dressing section.

Quite honestly I wasn't sure one way or another and didn't care enough to actually look it up.

Jumanji wasn't bad, it was okay...just ok.
But definitely felt geared towards a younger audience. And i found Jack Black to be pretty horrible in it.

As a fan, I just wish he would do better movies. He's not a bad actor, and has good comedic timing. In the age of movie sequels and trilogies, it's pretty ridiculous that a guy like him doesn't have his own signature series yet.
If he stopped acting today , what would be the movie we would most remember him for? Something extremely mediocre. He can do so much better

That Karen gillan chick in that outfit tho........worth every penny of that 40 mil budget

You shouldn't support any movie that black washes characters.

That leaves you one choice.

Back