SHOOP THAT CORMIER!!!

1i6jJyA.jpg

Actually saw him/her whatever it is the other day. I was working at Camarillo airport and he has a hanger right next to where we were working. We were gonna try to get a pic with it but he had a nasty little attitude and wasn't very cordial.
caitlyn-jenner-runs-over-crowd-of-people.gif

Ain't nobody got to explain shit to you. You don't like it get the fuck on period. And all that high powered shit you're talking about slapping fools, save that shit too only makes you look even weaker. True bad asses don't talk about it..

Go learn english

#10: This really isn't the lowest, but I wanted to begin with a bang. Really impressed by the shopping all around. Great reference. A lot of entries didn't get in simply because I didn't get the reference; there was a ton of good shit ITT.
Quit eating my goddamn Popeyes!
s8Tcgg9.jpg

#9: Melded so well, and tells such a great story.
FUCKING IN

txG0zSf.jpg

#8: Kinda the same deal as the top two. I can hardly see DC but then when I do it really hits me.

#7: Tied. These two dance gifs are too fucking good.
And this just for fun...View attachment 256273

#6: I like the inclusion of Joe Rogan, and this is one of my favorite Rogan-faces. MVP is correct: Rogan's gotten off TOO light.
Joe has gotten off too lightly thus far

Toy-Joe.jpg

#5: Continuing the Rogan theme. Rogan looks like he belongs on the show promo. And WTF is DC's body doing?! Convulsing? No clue.

#4: MO-Rogan -- It's almost unfair: Fossor might need his own entire list.

#4 (cont'd): I mean look at this

I was gonna be vain and include this one:

#3: Until of course this motherfucking late entry.

#2: I felt the Native American angle fit really well with the tearful face, and something about the scrunched quality of DC really worked in this shot. I think it's pretty much a perfect combination of quality and irreverence. Plus he looks like a little old lady.
Love DC, and hate Jones with a passion.
But no-one is immune to the shoop. No-one.

Qq7hKcx.jpg

#1: Speaks for itself. Utter perfection.

I figure everyone already puts DC'S CREEK at #1, so I conveniently skipped over it.

Honorable Mention:
See, being beaten by Jon Jones in the Octagon is believable, understandable. Almost expected. World-class reach and distance control.
But losing against ^^THAT GUY^^ makes it so fucking tough. I'd cry too.

Great work, everyone. This list doesn't come close to capturing the sheer magnitude of how many great shoops there were. #andfuntimeswerehadbyallexcept....

Last edited:
#10. This really isn't the lowest, but I wanted to begin with a bang. Really impressed by the shopping all around. Great reference. A lot of entries didn't get in simply because I didn't get the reference; there was a ton of good shit ITT.

#9. Melded so well, and tells such a great story.

#8: Kinda the same deal as the top two. I can hardly see DC but then when I do it really hits me.

#7: Tied. These two dance gifs are too fucking good.

#6: I like the inclusion of Joe Rogan, and this is one of my favorite Rogan-faces. MVP is correct: Rogan's gotten off TOO light.

#5: Continuing the Rogan theme. Rogan looks like he belongs on the show promo. And WTF is DC's body doing?! Convulsing? No clue.

#4: MO-Rogan -- It's almost unfair: Fossor might need his own entire list.

#3: I mean look at this

I was gonna be vain and include this one:

#3: Until of course this motherfucking late entry.

#2 -- I felt the Native American angle fit really well with the tearful face, and something about the scrunched quality of DC really worked in this shot. I think it's pretty much a perfect combination of quality and irreverence. Plus he looks like a little old lady.

#1: Speaks for itself. Utter perfection.

I figure everyone already puts DC'S CREEK at #1, so I conveniently skipped over it.

Honorable Mention:

See, being beaten by Jon Jones in the Octagon is believable, understandable. Almost expected. World-class reach and distance control.
But losing against ^^THAT GUY^^ makes it so fucking tough. I'd cry too.

Great work, everyone. This list doesn't come close to capturing the sheer magnitude of how many great shoops there were. #andfuntimeswerehadbyallexcept....

That face you make when he doesn't mention a single one of your shoops:

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back