Elections "What happens if Trump wins 2024" - Mainstream Media goes Full R***** Again

No, that isn't obvious to anybody who doesn't watch msnbc on the daily

Man, I remember when Republicans were harshly attacking anyone who thought that Trump wouldn't peacefully concede if he lost in 2020. I think this is the same thing. Obviously, we know he's not going to accept any limits on his power. The only question is whether the system can force him to, but when a lot of people support his ambitions and he's gotten better at weeding out people with conscience from his orbit, there is real danger. And I say this as someone who hasn't seen MSNBC in years.

Man, I remember when Republicans were harshly attacking anyone who thought that Trump wouldn't peacefully concede if he lost in 2020. I think this is the same thing. Obviously, we know he's not going to accept any limits on his power. The only question is whether the system can force him to, but when a lot of people support his ambitions and he's gotten better at weeding out people with conscience from his orbit, there is real danger. And I say this as someone who hasn't seen MSNBC in years.
Okay, so you think he's going to repeal the 22nd amendment if elected?

Okay, so you think he's going to repeal the 22nd amendment if elected?

I'm going to say the same thing I said to hacks who were insisting that it was crazy to think the transition would be anything out of the normal--I don't know exactly what he's going to do, and I don't think he's likely to succeed (as in more than 50/50), but there are a lot of things he can try, and the danger level is very high (as in not close to zero, as it usually is).

Back