Shoop SHOOP DAT VIOLATING VINCE

picsart_24-01-29_23-26-02-919-jpg.1026792
tenor.gif

Appendix Never Die

jealous i didn't think of it

I keep thinking to bump/revive that thread and post all the appendix pics I've made since...

I'll always have a sift spot for Bethe Correira, and Rashad Evans... Always.
Ah you should definitely bump it every now and then, especially when it's a bit quiet for fights/shoop threads. Will give the newer shoopers a chance to have a crack at them as well.

I'm sure a lot of the classic shoop threads have got more life in them.

Ah you should definitely bump it every now and then, especially when it's a bit quiet for fights/shoop threads. Will give the newer shoopers to have a crack at them as well.

I'm sure a lot of the classic shoop threads have got more life in them.
I'm back now, certainly for a month or two... I'll have a little tinker over the next couple of weeks.

Apologies for not being getting involved with any of yiur threads over the winter BTW... Been a busy Buffzilla... Its all move though.

Apologies for not being getting involved with any of yiur threads over the winter BTW... Been a busy Buffzilla... Its all move though.

Ah no worries bruv, it wasn't even a proper shoop thread. Just wanted to do a thread with links to all the best shoop threads of of 2023. There wasn't much shooping going on anyway.

Glad to see you are back for a bit. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with :p