Shoop SHOOP DAT VIOLATING VINCE

Excellent work Sherbros. Though I am not a huge fan of the use of the victim in the shoops, hence why I went another route, it's a free country (for now) and I appreciate the spirit. I definitely think the other assholes deserve to get dunked on, and am glad to see that happening. Some truly humorous stuff here, keep it up.

Excellent work Sherbros. Though I am not a huge fan of the use of the victim in the shoops, hence why I went another route, it's a free country (for now) and I appreciate the spirit. I definitely think the other assholes deserve to get dunked on, and am glad to see that happening. Some truly humorous stuff here, keep it up.
About that - if it was a recent case, actual forced assaults happened, or someone had died/became ill over this then I'd have left her out, or not made the thread at all... She volunteered all of this information though, and stands to become a very rich lady, so, morally I'm totally cool with it...

This is also clearly a thread designed to make fun of Vince, and Brock, not the chick, and I think the shoops have reflected that...

About that - if it was a recent case, actual forced assaults happened, or someone had died/became ill over this then I'd have left her out, or not made the thread at all... She volunteered all of this information though, and stands to become a very rich lady, so, morally I'm totally cool with it...

This is also clearly a thread designed to make fun of Vince, and Brock, not the chick, and I think the shoops have reflected that...
Fair enough. And right after I post, @BEATDOWNS comes in and made me laugh way, way too hard with his contribution. Making me into a hypocrite.

V8ltyTf.png

Gotta love the reasoning cited too.

Janel Grants side of the story = Depressing/sad

Fighters getting shadow realmed, CTE, and nearly killed in the ring for peanuts while Dana and others reap all the rewards = Funny

Please take note, thank you
It's completely fair enough tbh, and I'm the TS...

Fighters sign up to get shadow-realmed, she didnt sign up to get shat on... It was an oversight of mine to put her template in the OP.

I should have snuck it in a few pages later.