Shoop SHOOP DAT VIOLATING VINCE

Buff

#FreeLeeMurray Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I told you I'd be back when some shit happened...

Here's a few templates to work with for now....

ec527ff79f6c2434c1729375cd8f7439.jpg

Picsart_24-01-28_00-22-07-711.jpg

dcyix34-76bbbc9b-db3f-4711-8e19-3e20d713f077.png

Examples:

Picsart-24-01-28-00-21-18-069.jpg

Let's do this

<mma2>

Last edited:
Maaannnn I got instantly double yellowed for posting a pic of a dog poop once. Not to put a dampener on the thread.... but can we get a confirmation that won't happen here? What if we just say it's chocolate mousse?
Don't post poop brah! Lmao!

The aim of the game is to be suggestive, without actually posting anything graphic and getting things canned...

I need cliffs?!?!
WTH is going on with this Vince McMahon sexcapades scandal I'm hearing of??!!
Here’s a more detailed summary:

“Grant alleged that McMahon displayed an “increasing lack of boundaries” after they met in 2019, claiming he would greet her “in his underwear, touched her, repeatedly asked for hugs, and spent hours sharing intimate details about his personal life.

According to Grant, McMahon “pushed” her to engage in a physical relationship in exchange for a job at WWE. Because she allegedly feared “negative consequences” if she turned him down, she claims she ultimately “[succumbed] to the pressure.”

McMahon also allegedly shared sexually explicit photographs of Grant with other men within the WWE, had “increasingly depraved sexual demands” and coerced her into having sex with other staffers at the company headquarters during working hours. This included WWE general manager John Laurinaitis, who was also named in the lawsuit along with the corporation as a whole.“