Shoop SHOOP DAT VIOLATING VINCE

Anyone crying to mods sucks. What is this? Bolshevik Russia? Nazi Germany? Report your neighbor?

Scroll on by. Not hard.

This is an art thread and the whiners have no idea how true these seemingly insane allegations are.

If and when she provides the extraordinary proof for these extraordinary claims, I will scream the loudest for the death penalty...

but until then it's mass media... not much more.

It's OK to mock Vince, Brock and JL, but the accuser who brought this to the world is off limits? I mean no way she's a gold-digger, huh?

Anyways, back to it boys!

1706576433629.png

They moved 2 of my recent threads without even telling me, I brought it up on a support thread to jay pettry...still no word as to why.

I don't think im liked around here by most of the people in power sir.
Bro, sherdog admin are THE LAST people that care about this sort of thing... They're trying to make money by spamming us with adverts, and so on... Forum drama is a nuisance to them... If they didn't like you, you'd have been long gone.

I've had more threads/likes deleted than 90% of sherbros have made/had, and the guys that were around when I joined are long gone...

My advice is to suck it up, and move on, because its an Internet forum, it doesn't matter, and nobody cares about much past the next meme...

<Fedor23>

Crazy how many people are surprised this happened... I didn't even expect the thread to last until the morning, but I made it for teh lulz anyway.

Bro, sherdog admin are THE LAST people that care about this sort of thing... They're trying to make money by spamming us with adverts, and so on... Forum drama is a nuisance to them... If they didn't like you, you'd have been long gone.

I've had more threads/likes deleted than 90% of sherbros have made/had, and the guys that were around when I joined are long gone...

My advice is to suck it up, and move on, because its an Internet forum, it doesn't matter, and nobody cares about much past the next meme...

<Fedor23>

Crazy how many people are surprised this happened... I didn't even expect the thread to last until the morning, but I made it for teh lulz anyway.
But that's inherently wrong, it definitely DOES MATTER to a good amount of people obviously. Can you explain the sudden sharp drop in users or them quietly dumping the 'no white belt threads' rule?

But that's inherently wrong, it definitely DOES MATTER to a good amount of people obviously. Can you explain the sudden sharp drop in users or them quietly dumping the 'no white belt threads' rule?
This isn't the place to talk about it brother, with all the respect in the world... I'm here to shoop toilet-humour, monica, not put the rights and wrongs of sherdog to rest.

We lost a lot of good users when the like exodus happened... Some more because we had over-zeslous mods a few years ago that banned good members, and recently the forum change has been difficult to adjust to - I'm only just back myself...

We've never had mods as laid back as we have at the moment... Honestly, going to Jay Pettry for help just puts your head up for future banning... BWR was a hige buffer because he demanded total authority on shoops stuff, but now its a different story, and we still get away with some outrageous stuff...

I've been doing this shit for 14 years now, and I can genuinely tell you that this is the most chilled out the boards have ever been, in regards to shoops, apart from when BWR had total authority for a year or two... Also shoops are 10x more extreme than they were a few years ago...

Honestly man, I hate spamming image threads with chat... We have a good thing going... FFS it's a thread about a dude shitting on people - I'm happy it's still sailing.
Picsart_24-01-30_01-28-55-891.jpg

Last edited:
This isn't the place to talk about it brother, with all the respect in the world... I'm here to shoop toilet-humour, monica, not put the rights and wrongs of sherdog to rest.

We lost a lot of good users when the like exodus happened... Some more because we had over-zeslous mods a few years ago that banned good members, and recently the forum change has been difficult to adjust to - I'm only just back myself...

We've never had mods as laid back as we have at the moment... Honestly, going to Jay Pettry for help just puts your head up for future banning... BWR was a hige buffer because he demanded total authority on shoops stuff, but now its a different story, and we still get away with some outrageous stuff...

I've been doing this shit for 14 years now, and I can genuinely tell you that this is the most chilled out the boards have ever been, in regards to shoops, apart from when BWR had total authority for a year or two... Also shoops are 10x more extreme than they were a few years ago...

Honestly man, I hate spamming up imagine threads with chat... We have a good thing going... FFS it's a thread about a dude shitting on people - I'm happy it's still sailing.
View attachment 1026815
I wish I could like this, but, ya know :rolleyes:

<Fedor23>

An explanation for the sake of clarity shouldn't be too much to ask to be fair sir.

You're right though.

An explanation for the sake of clarity shouldn't be too much to ask to be fair sir.

You're right though.
They gave me a decent description, and mentioned the thread as a whole, rather than shit i did personally...

I think the idea was that I'd share it here so that they wouldn't have to write a personalised message for each of about 150 deleted posts... I totally get it famalam, but let's move on.

They gave me a decent description, and mentioned the thread as a whole, rather than shit i did personally...

I think the idea was that I'd share it here so that they wouldn't have to write a personalised message for each of about 150 deleted posts... I totally get it famalam, but let's move on.

Already have sir.

53498036064_3bb533066d_z.jpg

They moved 2 of my recent threads without even telling me, I brought it up on a support thread to jay pettry...still no word as to why.

I don't think im liked around here by most of the people in power sir.
This happens to all of us. I've never gotten a response as to the deletion of something, which has usually been about site problems.