Shoop Dat Hans. Pics of Me w/ Forrest, DJ, Hughes, and Nunes.

Which invariably leads to severe lowering of quality. Healthcare, e.g., is too important to let someone profit from. And no, making a profit doesn't necessarily mean something is being run the way it should.

Other things that are too important and should be protected from turning into any other capitalistic endeavour: caring for our elders, schools and universities, public transport, police, rescue services, the judicial system, etc., etc.

Your shirt is pretty ridiculous. To each their own though, I guess.

Cool move to Venezuela. Hear they're doing great.

With those pants I would assume he is a Juggalo, but they love taxes because it pays their welfare.

With those pants I would assume he is a Juggalo, but they love taxes because it pays their welfare.
Was just about to make a Juggalo comment, damn haha.

Someone summon the shoopers so we can get some face paint on Hans

Was just about to make a Juggalo comment, damn haha.

Someone summon the shoopers so we can get some face paint on Hans
I think the best part of this thread is him begging to get shooped but nobody is doing it.

I think the best part of this thread is him begging to get shooped but nobody is doing it.
Haha very true. The thread is being kinda derailed by other posters too. Funny stuff

<{jackyeah}>

Your shirt is awesome

Thanks. A bunch of hating hoes in this thread but I'm out of town ballin while they sitting on the couch. I'm just enjoying my complementary breakfast and getting ready for these fights.

I predict a gang rape coming to a city near you.
were you that guy at the beach that was abusing that muslim family?

pretty sure he was from texas and shares your views

Have a great time at the fights, bro.

Thank God you got a nosebleed seat. ...

But, just on the off chance Uncle Dana upgrades you. Grab some fucker in Dallas that is not visually impaired. And go shopping first.

Get pants that go all the way down to your shoes. And at least buy a fuckin Tapout, or Affliction t-shirt, ffs. Full kit wanking outfit, even.

That fuckin shirt, man.

LOL...

Have fun.

Could you get any more predictable? Doofus.

To be fair, it's you dorks who can't even handle a t-shirt expressing a view you don't agree with without having to make it into a big thing. This is an mma forum, people are going to be into weird shit.

Back