Shoop Dat Hans. Pics of Me w/ Forrest, DJ, Hughes, and Nunes.

lol thats where libertarian arguments fall apart..... they have no actual ideas about how society functions

how would a private fire service work? do they charge at the point of service? or afterwards?
monthly payment would be my guess

But you're not wearing pants and you're not wearing shorts either ! I'm going to be bold enough and speak for all of Sherdog when I say that we just want to see you commit to either the shorts or the pants. But I think commitment has always been your problem, hasn't it Hans ?

They're just regular ass shorts.

monthly payment would be my guess
ahaha

you cant be serious? what if they get to the fire and the person is broke and has no way of making the monthly payments? would they still put out the fire or would they just let it burn?

Thanks for sharing, very cool that you got to meet those fighters. No shoops from me!. Enjoy the event tonight if you are going to it..

Thanks for sharing, very cool that you got to meet those fighters. No shoops from me!. Enjoy the event tonight if you are going to it..

Yeh fan expo at 1 then the fights tonight. Meeting up with some old friends I haven't seen in years. Great weekend so far.

ahaha

you cant be serious? what if they get to the fire and the person is broke and has no way of making the monthly payments? would they still put out the fire or would they just let it burn?
? there's no way of this happening since he would have either paid it already or didn't. they wouldn't have to get to the fire

You look like a damn dipshit with your attire. 2 t-shirt on (only fat :eek::eek::eek:s do that) your wearing some JNCO pants/shorts that are hideous. I give you a pass on the J's those are clean.

All in all you look like a dumbass and typical poster on here but I commend you for having the lower fortitude to post at your own peril. Cheers!

<JonesDXSuckIt>

? there's no way of this happening since he would have either paid it already or didn't. they wouldn't have to get to the fire
what does that even mean?

Im asking, if they get to the fire and the family is outside and safe, but their house is on fire. if they have no way of making a monthly payment would they let the house burn or what? how would that work

there are some things in society that the private sector should have no part in, and most of them are necessary for a society to function properly

Allahu Akbar to you too.
Dude just stop. You look like a forty year virgin stuck in his middle school days. But whatever, your style, your choice. But stay away from discussing any political or national or global matters. In fact, just wait for someone to do a shoop, even though one isn't needed, and be happy.

Dude just stop. You look like a forty year virgin stuck in his middle school days. But whatever, your style, your choice. But stay away from discussing any political or national or global matters. In fact, just wait for someone to do a shoop, even though one isn't needed, and be happy.

I'm out of town ballin while you sitting on the couch.

Im asking, if they get to the fire and the family is outside and safe, but their house is on fire. if they have no way of making a monthly payment would they let the house burn or what? how would that work

there are some things in society that the private sector should have no part in, and most of them are necessary for a society to function properly
Dude just give it up. You are wasting your breath. You are trying to explain a point that people already understand but are too stubborn to admit. It's like explaining science to religious fanatic.

if they didn't pay up beforehand, why would the fire service show up to that house? they wouldn't

if you don't pay your internet, your TV, will it still work even if you don't pay it? of course not

Back