Shoop Dat Hans. Pics of Me w/ Forrest, DJ, Hughes, and Nunes.

To be fair, it's you dorks who can't even handle a t-shirt expressing a view you don't agree with without having to make it into a big thing. This is an mma forum, people are going to be into weird shit.

I'm into some weird shit but I didn't count libertarianism as among them. Color me surprised.

taxation is theft?

lfL0UvH.gif
it's an actual fact, not sure how you can refute it

Wow I've known you for a long time and never realized you're a shit poster until today.
healthcare shouldnt ever have a profit motive involved

just because we share different political views doesnt mean we have to dislike each other bud(Im just poking fun at you in here)

its retarded, how do you think a society can function without taxation?
even if would be impossible to live without taxation, it will still be theft. that is a fact that is not debatable

to your question, private services

healthcare shouldnt ever have a profit motive involved

just because we share different political views doesnt mean we have to dislike each other bud(Im just poking fun at you in here)

Ok good because I've always liked you.

But healthcare is a service. Not a right. No one is entitled to the labors and services of another human being.

even if would be impossible to live without taxation, it will still be theft. that is a fact that is not debatable

to your question, private services
lol thats where libertarian arguments fall apart..... they have no actual ideas about how society functions

how would a private fire service work? do they charge at the point of service? or afterwards?

its retarded, how do you think a society can function without taxation?

Probably shouldn't take the t-shirt literally. The bigger message I think the t-shirt is trying to convey is more likely something to the effect that excessive taxation is theft as is the wasting of tax dollars because of bureaucracy, incompetence, wages/benefits far greater than similar jobs in the private sector, etc. But that would be a pretty shitty t-shirt, don't you think?

More to the point of the poster, someone should proper pants on the dude.

Probably shouldn't take the t-shirt literally. The bigger message I think the t-shirt is trying to convey is more likely something to the effect that excessive taxation is theft as is the wasting of tax dollars because of bureaucracy, incompetence, wages/benefits far greater than similar jobs in the private sector, etc. But that would be a pretty shitty t-shirt, don't you think?

Exactly.

But what the fuck is wrong with shorts? It's hot in Texas.

Ok good because I've always liked you.

But healthcare is a service. Not a right. No one is entitled to the labors and services of another human being.
you act like if healthcare was provided by government that doctors work for free, they are government employees so they get payed for their service.

also with public healthcare you can also go private, but its an option only

cool pics bro!

I can't shoop though.

Enjoy the fights!

shouldve put that on the shirt then lol :p

you act like if healthcare was provided by government that doctors work for free, they are government employees so they get payed for their service.

also with public healthcare you can also go private, but its an option only

Yeh but I would be paying for other people's healthcare. Fuck that.

Exactly.

But what the fuck is wrong with shorts? It's hot in Texas.

But you're not wearing pants and you're not wearing shorts either ! I'm going to be bold enough and speak for all of Sherdog when I say that we just want to see you commit to either the shorts or the pants. But I think commitment has always been your problem, hasn't it Hans ?

Back