Shoop Dat Hans. Pics of Me w/ Forrest, DJ, Hughes, and Nunes.

Cool...

But you must have been drunk. And trust me... I respect a good drunk.

The pants... are those called pants ? With those runners. They look as big as clown shoes.

Other than that...Very cool.

You know what they say about with big feet.

They wear big shoes.

Forrest looks wasted in that first pic.

Matt Hughes was more fucked up than I was.

He was yelling at the crowd "WHO CAN TELL ME HOW MANY BELTS ME AND DJ HAVE COMBINED? TWEEEENTY!" Slurring like a motherfucker.

taxation is theft?

lfL0UvH.gif

This is Hans walking into his own thread. I respect the courage.

Hey wait a minute... without taxes how would we pay teachers and firefighters?

Cool pics, but I'm curious about the shirt

That's cool man, I hope you had a blast.

But shoop-threads are now organized events here on Sherdog, don't expect any surprise shoops anymore. Damn, we even have a shoop-mod (like he's going to delete offensive shoops?). And you know, as soon as there's regulation, spontaneous creativity goes down spiraling.

You filthy statist.
explain how a private fire service would work?

would they charge people to put their houses out? what if they left their cards in the house?

Privatization.
Which invariably leads to severe lowering of quality. Healthcare, e.g., is too important to let someone profit from. And no, making a profit doesn't necessarily mean something is being run the way it should.

Other things that are too important and should be protected from turning into any other capitalistic endeavour: caring for our elders, schools and universities, public transport, police, rescue services, the judicial system, etc., etc.

Your shirt is pretty ridiculous. To each their own though, I guess.

Back