Shogun wasn't out; his nose was broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
often it's the toughest fighters that need to tap to strikes when they can't go on, because their brain won't shut down, and they need to protect themselves. They need to tap (GSP against Serra), quit (Leben), or be taken out of the fight (nate diaz, bj penn). They are some of the toughest fighters. Tapping is part of the game. Laughing about it is childish and shows that you don't know what you are talking about.

I just got flashbacks of Maynard vs Diaz. Some people are just too tough for their own good.

Shogun's fight record has the Jones fight as a TKO not a submission to strikes. He started tapping as soon as it was stopped. You can see in your gif he starts tapping as Jones is walking away.

So he tapped to strikes?

Then he took a second punch on the nose, fuck, it was def the pain from the nose.

Shogun fans are desperate right now, they are trying just about everything to spread that he wasn't ko'd because one of shogun's trademarks is that he was unkoable. That's why there are all these threads.

Last edited:
Shogun fans are desperate right now, they are trying just about everything to spread that he wasn't ko'd because one of shogun's trademarks is that he was unkoable.

Another more recent one is that he doesnt lose rematches

He deliberately fell on his back out of pain

shovhendo.gif

LOL you guys are on drugs or what ?

His neck muscles were off. He was out.

Shogun flopped to his back out of pain. He wasn't out.
The punch was all on the nose.

Nr1 - you can be ko'd by a punch that also breaks your nose (its not mutually exclusive)

Nr2 - I have had my nose broken several times and while it hurts like a bitch it never stopped me from competing. I cannot for one second believe it would stop Shogun.

He fell backwards because he was trying to pull guard. Bad stoppage

Nr1 - you can be ko'd by a punch that also breaks your nose (its not mutually exclusive)

Nr2 - I have had my nose broken several times and while it hurts like a bitch it never stopped me from competing. I cannot for one second believe it would stop Shogun.

I highly doubt this lmfao. Shogun nose break basically hindered his oxygen from getting into his nose and the way it broke basically the whole bone shifted into a spot where i shouldn't be about 3cm. The pain of that alone will make any man stop. Once again I don't believe a single word you said. Seeing as when Shogun flopped back he put his hand on his nose as soon as possible. Began talking to the refs.

It doesn't make your knees buckle afterward.

His knee did not buckle since he did not even try to stand up, he took his legs out and laid down plain and simple.
I want to see you try to lay down in that position

LOL you guys are on drugs or what ?

His neck muscles were off. He was out.

His neck muscles were off WTF LMFAO, one of the most retarded answers I have ever heard ahaha.

If Dan would have continued to throw punches under Shogun's arm and kept hitting him in the face Herb would have stepped at the same time. Dan just stopped hitting him, and Herb saw that there was no intelligent defense.

Lol, yah ignore the first follow up punches and the others that followed. He wasn't out of it at all, his nose just hurt rly bad.

I don't know how you'd not be dizzy as fuck after all that.

But when your nose gets smashed and you try to breathe hard or move all at once, weird things happen to your sinuses and balance.

Who knows.

Dude, he might not have been out but he sure as hell didn't want to fight anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back