Shogun wasn't out; his nose was broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emites

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Shogun flopped to his back out of pain. He wasn't out.
The punch was all on the nose.

SZoQKXX.png

Last edited:
yeah, he looked great after the ref stopped it. On his feet in a second...

i would tend to agree, but the fight was definitely over he took a hard shot and he took it all on the bone of the nose, it was probably shattered

Yup, I think he was in ridiculous pain and couldn't fight it off. Doesn't look like he got caught on the chin.

He deliberately fell on his back out of pain

shovhendo.gif

He was trying to bait Hendo into his single-leg. Worked perfectly, but dat Herb...

He fell backwards like he was shot by a stun gun, he was out of it.

I think he was briefly out on the first two shots and done with the fight from his nose being that broken. He fell back the second time cause he knew the fight was over and he was in a lot of pain. I'd like to see a post fight interview where he explains what happened more/.

I think he was briefly out on the first two shots and done with the fight from his nose being that broken. He fell back the second time cause he knew the fight was over and he was in a lot of pain. I'd like to see a post fight interview where he explains what happened more/.

The punches were right on his nose.

It wasn't out of pain....it was from the 6 punches to the back of the head.

Anyone else think it's the first shot that knocked him down and the second shot actually broke his nose.

Not really. Look at the gif.

The punch was all on the nose.

why did he fall back so awkwardly? most people get up to protest a stoppage or to show theyre okay.

yeah, he looked great after the ref stopped it. On his feet in a second...
:D lol this. Butthurt shogun fans...Shogun was done a long time ago and after winning the te huna fight fans had hoped for Shogun 2.0 but it ain't going to happen

Didn't know that Tiki is starting threads on sherdog

His nose was so badly broken, man that was rough to watch, he clearly was never out cold though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back