Shogun latest Instagram post after KO loss to Anthony Smith

I run a sports bar that shows UFC events and today Ninja came in with his wife and kids looking to watch the fight.
I gotta admit it was a bit awkward to watch Shogun get murked like that while his brother was sitting right in front of me.
Super nice people and beautiful family.
Wish it was as a better day for them.
Jeezus. Smith is a beast.
At first i thought you mean Ninja from fortnite lol.

Must’ve felt like a funeral when he got slept. Tough to watch as a fan, can’t imagine as family. I’d never watch my brother fight outside of my home if it were me.

shogun: "thursday"
shogun instagram account manager translation:"Unfortunately we don’t always get the result we want, and to understand that is part of life. Congratulations to Anthony Smith. For so many times I was celebrating at this moment and I can’t take his merits from him. I dedicated myself, trained hard, and did all that was within my reach for this fight, but he was better yesterday. Life continues, thank you all for the support."

War Shogun, he will be back.

One of the few brazzos who doesnt make excuses when he loses

War Shogun forever

Why should he? He’s doing what he loves, traveling the world, and making good money doing so

Hilarious how we expect people to retire in such a scenario in order to protect this hero like admiration we have for them

Actually, retirement is to prevent him from getting permanent brain damage but that's just me.

Was a tough but somewhat unsurprising loss.

Man's choice to scrap or not.

Still a fan so let the war rage on!

he just didn't seem himself all week and when he was in the octagon, he just looked off

that sloppy body punch he threw pretty much made me realise it's gonna be over fast

even against gian he was throwing them shots which with this Shogun just doesn't work well

he hasn't got the movement anymore and just seems so lethargic

You didn’t seem to mention him looking off when you said he was going to win. Another revisionist mystic ul post.

War Shogun! Now please retire. Nothing left to prove.

I never saw much Pride stuff, so I missed Shogun's best. That being said, what a class act. Irregardless of if he fights again or not, I wish him nothing but the best.

Actually, retirement is to prevent him from getting permanent brain damage but that's just me.

He’s getting brain damage anyway. He’s a fighter with over 30 fights. He’s already fucked.

If someone tells me what they did for a living I can tell them why it’s unhealthy as well. That is just simply life

Why should he? He’s doing what he loves, traveling the world, and making good money doing so

Hilarious how we expect people to retire in such a scenario in order to protect this hero like admiration we have for them
We also don't want to see them with CTE.

I run a sports bar that shows UFC events and today Ninja came in with his wife and kids looking to watch the fight.
I gotta admit it was a bit awkward to watch Shogun get murked like that while his brother was sitting right in front of me.
Super nice people and beautiful family.
Wish it was as a better day for them.
Jeezus. Smith is a beast.
Ninja is a family Ninja now, damn.

Legend, love the guy, but he's gotta stop. He looked really bad.. Completely an out of shape version of himself that didn't see what was coming and was KO'd standing. He looked like he had never been in a fight before. Shame to see that, and I don't see it changing for the better. Dana should do the guy a favor and retire him like he did with Chuck. Shogun has nothing to prove and he's been declining since he was 26ish.

Back