Media Anthony Smith tired of rising prospects calling him out, "I refuse to be the new Neil Magny"

With Anthony Smith, I feel like it's a give and take. He has been called out by many prospects, but he has also been given a fair shot at high ranked opponents and has fallen short.

That's just some anonymous user's list. Someone who hates Gamrot apparently.

Tapology = some anonymous user's list.....

<Huh2><23>

That said, I don't disagree that Gamrot shouldn't be on there. Gatekeeper, no. But he is a boring crotch sniffer with a dubious "win" over Fiziev. Hoping he gets derailed again.

Tapology = some anonymous user's list.....

<Huh2><23>

That said, I don't disagree that Gamrot shouldn't be on there. Gatekeeper, no. But he is a boring crotch sniffer with a dubious "win" over Fiziev. Hoping he gets derailed again.

Lol that's not an official Tapology ranking, it's a list some random user Mason105 on Tapology created. Anyone can register and make such a list.

Lol that's not an official Tapology ranking, it's a list some random user Mason105 on Tapology created. Anyone can register and make such a list.

1710789728073.png

UFC.com article:

1710790100570.png

BJPenn.com article:

1710790353870.png

I can do this all day. He's always been a gatekeeper, according to random guys on the internet and widely distributed media outlets. He even foretells it in his own interview.

Crazy part is that the only readon he got to his peak was by beating washed up legends.
He beat up 1 washed up legend, Rashad was just an Ex-LHW champ who couldn't defend his belt. Everyone else he beat was a nobody.

Meanwhile Magny is happy he's not Anthony Smith.. at least Magny will probably go down with some sort of record like most wins at WW. Smith is almost .500 in the UFC, a Nate Diaz level record at this point, and voluntarily declined to take the title off Jon Jones after an illegal knee. Nobody to blame but himself.

Back