Media Neil Magny wants Wonderboy next

Adamant

Adamantium Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
"One of the cool things about fighting so early on into the year is that I have so many more months ahead of me to go out there and compete," Magny said. "At this point, the majority of guys in the top 10 are pretty much scheduled for fights.

"I think a fight with a guy like 'Wonderboy' at this point would be a super ideal fight," Magny continued. "Timeframe-wise, I see no reason why that fight can't happen as early as April or May... I would love that opportunity."

<mma4>

I like this fight for both guys next. I feel like its one Wonderboy will accept without hesitation. He should win it too, but you never know.
1706070852216.png

Wonderboy broke his foot early in the fight against Shavkat. Would he be ready to get in there again by April/May?

Respect to Magney but I don’t like the fight.

I want to see Wonderboy or his opponents going down in flames at this point.

Magney proved he can still pull a rabbit out of his hat…. But no to this fight.

Might as well make it seeing as most of the top 10 do have fights lined up.

Oh no, who's Colby going to fight now?

I feel like Magny is the gatekeeper to the top 15, and Wonderboy is gatekeeper to the top 5. Don't cross the streams!
Thats a great point ahahahha

Neil Magny wants to out clinch Wonderboy along the fence and hopefully wet blanket him on the ground...
#NoSpankYoo

I mean, Wonderboy doesn't give up the moment he's the nail like Mallott so as long as he can stay away from the fence, Magny is losing that one.

I like this callout much more than the Colby Covington callout to Wonderboy, who needs to be calling fresh fighters given his status and the pure sh!t talking he always does. Magny/Wonderboy is a good matchup.

"yeeey lets see if Neil Magny can slow down Wonderboy and make it an ugly shit fest"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back