Shevchenko should retire

Of course she'd probably have more trouble against those girls. Nunes is bigger than all of them and Shevchenko is smaller than all of them.

Nunes is in the proper weight class... Val is not. And even then, she basically fought Nunes to a deadlock twice, despite it being 2-0. Many people would say it should be 1-1.

They remind me of Tito and Forrest they're that kind of even matchup

Says the bum who's been a sherdogger for 12 fucking years.

A loser who is proud of 'wet shaving'.

<DisgustingHHH>

You've been hating on My Girl for ages now, let me guess you're an 'minority' who hates a beautiful, strong White girl succeeding.

Get over it, hombre.
How did she succeed in anything? She lost. This is why people grow to dislike fighters based on their fan bases. This chick put on an absolute snorefest and complained like she was legitimately robbed and her fan base complains endlessly about it.

If you think she's beautiful that's your opinion, but she definitely not your "girl" she's some random chick who doesn't know who you even are. This chick who's allegedly a success can't win the belt in one of the weakest divisions in the sport. She may have to drop down to an even weak division, by no metric is she a success. She's gone 0-2 vs. Nunes and Nunes owns her soul now.

Nunes did no damage, she won because she was the aggressor.

WMMA is a snoozefest 99% of the time.

How did she succeed in anything? She lost. This is why people grow to dislike fighters based on their fan bases. This chick put on an absolute snorefest and complained like she was legitimately robbed and her fan base complains endlessly about it.

If you think she's beautiful that's your opinion, but she definitely not your "girl" she's some random chick who doesn't know who you even are. This chick who's allegedly a success can't win the belt in one of the weakest divisions in the sport. She may have to drop down to an even weak division, by no metric is she a success. She's gone 0-2 vs. Nunes and Nunes owns her soul now.

Yeah, a much bigger Nunes couldn't even put a mark on Shevchenko's face but she "owns her soul."

You should write for Yahoo or CNN.

Yeah, a much bigger Nunes couldn't even put a mark on Shevchenko's face but she "owns her soul."

You should write for Yahoo or CNN.
The record don't lie. 2-0. You can't change history.

EDIT: You couldn't even attempt to refute the other points I made.

Last edited:
You didn't make any points. You just made silly opinions.
So let's take for instance, the fact that she lost. Is that not a point, the guy I replied to said Valentina was successful, how can one be successful when they're not undefeated and didn't even win the belt.

"I'm going to fight like its my last fight."

That's what she said before the second fight with Nunes. Well, if that's how she'll fight her last fight, go ahead and make it your last fight. She came out and did nothing the first round, even after saying she had fixed that. No effort to change up her game plan mid fight. Afterwards, felt like she did enough to win three rounds. That's not the mentality of a champ.

If that's fighting like its her last fight, she should make it so.

Thoughts?

What was she supposed to do? Start wrestling?

Back