Shevchenko should retire

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"I'm going to fight like its my last fight."

That's what she said before the second fight with Nunes. Well, if that's how she'll fight her last fight, go ahead and make it your last fight. She came out and did nothing the first round, even after saying she had fixed that. No effort to change up her game plan mid fight. Afterwards, felt like she did enough to win three rounds. That's not the mentality of a champ.

If that's fighting like its her last fight, she should make it so.

Thoughts?

says some nobody on an MMA forum.

no, she shouldn't retire.

Could it be that it was just so evenly matched that a close fight was all she was capable of?

"I'm going to fight like its my last fight."

That's what she said before the second fight with Nunes. Well, if that's how she'll fight her last fight, go ahead and make it your last fight. She came out and did nothing the first round, even after saying she had fixed that. No effort to change up her game plan mid fight. Afterwards, felt like she did enough to win three rounds. That's not the mentality of a champ.

If that's fighting like its her last fight, she should make it so.

Thoughts?
Horrible performance and embarrassing behavior afterwards.
But the truth is all WMMA fighters should retire.

125 and attempt to bully smaller fighters

Could it be that it was just so evenly matched that a close fight was all she was capable of?
No, she never went forward the whole time and only fought in little 2 punch spurts anytime Nunes got close. She basically displayed self defense, lol.

I think WMMA should retire

I agree,she came to win a boring decision and now is crying like she completely destroyed amanda and got screwed by the judges,when it was a close fight.

Horrible performance and embarrassing behavior afterwards.
But the truth is all WMMA fighters should retire.

Could you just retire from posting instead? The brain cells of literally eveyone who isn't retarded would be greatful.

They both fought to not lose and therefore waive any rights to bitch about a decision.

Could you just retire from posting instead?
sxubGIv.png

Says the bum who's been a sherdogger for 12 fucking years.

A loser who is proud of 'wet shaving'.

<DisgustingHHH>

You've been hating on My Girl for ages now, let me guess you're an 'minority' who hates a beautiful, strong White girl succeeding.

Get over it, hombre.

Shevchenko's hand was messed up after the 1st round, she did pretty good considering.

Obligatory "(Loser of last PPV's main event) should retire" thread.

Fondly remember similar "McGregor should retire" posters after UFC 196. Good thing said Sherdoggers aren't financial planners!

Shouldn't retire, but she obviously didn't fight like it's her last fight.

says some nobody on an MMA forum.

no, she shouldn't retire.

Maybe you should try actually debating the point, rather than resorting to insults like some liberal SJW.

Says the bum who's been a sherdogger for 12 fucking years.

A loser who is proud of 'wet shaving'.

<DisgustingHHH>

You've been hating on My Girl for ages now, let me guess you're an 'minority' who hates a beautiful, strong White girl succeeding.

Get over it, hombre.

I hate using this term, but you really come across as a cuckold. "My girl." Lmao.

Shevchenko's hand was messed up after the 1st round, she did pretty good considering.

She said after her coach fixed it, it was fine. Said so in the post fight presser.

Maybe you should try actually debating the point, rather than resorting to insults like some liberal SJW.

insulting some dork for making a shitty thread makes you a " liberal SJW " ?

lmao okay bud.

Back