Serious Question - are there people who still believe Jon Jones didn't take PEDs?

3kkk4u115cxz.jpg

Joe rogan's theory is the last one <30>

everyone does not seem to understand the difference between testing for estrogen blockers and testing for steroids

you can't make the jump from "this person tested for estrogen blockers" to "this person is on steroids" without actual hard proof. that's just baseless speculation, especially when jones can provide a pill that corroborates his story. you just can't go around accusing people of things based on feelings, that's just not how it works in the real world bro.

the real world jon jones is a lying cheating scum bag.

when victor conte says jon jones is a major ped user you have to listen.

he is the reason barry bonds hear grew cause of the peds he invented.

it is a fact that a man taking estrogen blockers is masking something cause men don't need to take estrogen cause there not you know having children.

you are one of the reason jon jones will never admit to anything and always play the victim cards cause people will defend jon im a perfect person and a saint of a man jones to the max.

Obviously USADA framed him, but he had the evidence to prove it so they worked out a deal. Jon is a good company man, he wouldn't want to make a fuss.

you to say jon jonesfound a loop hole to save his career.

He probably did

But Daniel did too

Almost all Olympic athletes take drugs, Cormier just knows how to Do it correct

Plus he's from the camp of cardio Cain with superhuman cardio

Everyone's on steroids, some just know how to hide it better

where is dc failed test. I wait.

this just makes Jones look better because USADA is an organization that gets paid by UFC and has incentive to clear Jones

what you're saying is that an INDEPENDENT PARTY who does not depend on UFC found Jones innocent. read what you link before posting buddeh

not cleared he still was suspended 45 months and found a loop hole to save 30 months.

I dont really care at this point

But if he pops again, throw the book at him.

Yeah.

No more of the 5 or 6 free pass bullshit.

If he cheats again, it’s time to seriously consider thinking about punishing him, maybe.

he only ever failed two tests for banned substance - one was for estrogen blockers (not a steroid) and the second was for trace amounts of an oral steroid.

nobody is denying that jones got flagged for that

but jones never took steroids knowingly and USADA has cleared him of that

all the 'evidence' you present is highly contestable: testimony from a liar and felon chael sonnen about him hiding under an octagon, you really believe that? lol
and you're also drawing conclusions based on what other people have done, which is fallacious. if your mom murders are you all of a sudden a murder? no, so why does it matter what his brothers and some guy he trained with did?

jon goat jones innocent
Yeah right.....there are fighters who never popped for anything But Jones popped TWICE since USADA by MISTAKE.....
<mma4>
{<jordan}

Thread title might need more specificity. There surely are a bunch of questionably intelligent people who might think Jones is innocent of knowingly taking PED's.

He's already been proven 100% to have taken them though, so anyone who denies that is retarded past that of even flat-earthers

Every pro athlete is taking something.

Every pro mma fighter has to be, there is no way to train like they do without

I dont know how Jones got popped, so unintentionall is a possibility

I dont think it was intentional. As a doc i've seen all sorts of things cut into blow. had a patient pass out from low blood sugar because there was diabetes medicine cut into her heroin. and jon's levels were so low it wouldn't give an advantage (imo).

but rules are rules and jon got off easy. you're either positive for steroids or not. There is no arbitrary line that says 'yes at this level of turinabol there is benefit and exactly below this level there is none'.

When you see his body transformation like someone already posted in a few months, it is pretty fucking obvious if you have tried steroids or know people that have. There are no genetics in the world that can do that. Not even the blackest of black guys can go from a stringbean lanky dude to completely jacked fight ready in that amount of time. Couple of years yes, but the time to recover from intense workouts to get that way natty is going to be a long process. In Jones's own words were something about he is training harder than DC because he can do up to 4 hard sessions a day. Well no shit when you're downing some of that Tarzan jungle juice.

And oestrogen blockers are for the end of a roid cycle so you dont develop bitch tits and become emotional. They aren't needed for first time users or if you even do a cycle once every 2/3 years. They are for heavy users. So not only does that tell us that Jones is a cheater, he has been doing this for a long time which ties in with the stories of his past. Love watching him fight but to try and defend him at this point after everything you look like a complete spastic that doesn't actually know a thing about performance enhancers.

Just want to figure out what's going through your brain if so. How do you explain the multiple failed tests and the HUGE amount of suspicious circumstantial evidence surrounding him. Such as, but certainly not limited to:

-He had highly suspicious testosterone results his whole career
-He got a reduced sentence by snitching on steroid users/sellers... how did he know who these people were?
-His Brother was suspended from the NFL for PEDs - actually failed the same month as Jon!
-He had Teammates such as Frank Mir, who failed for the exact same Steroid
-His first failed defense offered VERY suspicious defense:
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11...ck-pills-also-bought-clomiphene-usada-ped-ban
-He second failure defense... nothing.
-There were rumors of Jones hiding under the ring from USADA for years, prior to his failed tests
-The fact that Jones has proven to be a liar, a fuckup, and an excuse maker who blames everyone but himself and is on his 7th(8th?) redemption tour at this point.
etc etc etc

Okay we can't ever know for sure... but holy shit if there's ever been a more obvious guilty dude that some people still defend, I've never seen it.

Notes for the thread:

Please no posts of the below types, as this is not what the thread about and just about any time this topic gets brought up I see a ton of unrelated posts such as:

1.)Who cares/I think everyone takes steroids.
2.)It doesn't matter to me, it's not why he won, he's the GOAT, etc

It's fine if you think either of the above - but this thread is ONLY to explore how the hell anyone can believe Jon Jones at this point.

The ONLY response I've ever seen to this is people repeating the WME/Jeff Novitzky talking point about it not making sense that Jon passed tests before and after the failure - I believe it was pointed out immediately that there were very obvious possible explanations for this including:

1.)The failure test was a urine test, the test he passed was a blood test which does not look for turinabol

“The prohibited anabolic steroid turinabol is only tested for in urine screens and not in blood tests”

2.)Jon was likely micro dosing

3.)Jon's failed test occurred on weigh day, when his body was drained of water - making the substances more likely to be detected
TLDR. Post proof he did! At least enough that it helped. Like it or not, USADA, who did the testing, disagrees that he tried to enhance hi performance illegally

WTF........ listen okay sure he isnt as well endowed as he wanted to be and wanted to impress the ladies....... took dick pills that were tainted. NOT HIS FAULT. When training he takes naps under the cage yo wind down. He happened to be taking a routine nap when usada came he was NOT hiding in anyway. He had a drink spiked with turnibol before DC 2 had zero effect on his ability or fight outcome n was not really his fault. I suspect DC did something underhanded here.

The man is so determined that mma be a clean sport he informed on people supporting n supply enhancers n roid. Thd man needs a medal an the sport and its integrity are lucky to have him.

It doesn't matter what i think. I didn't see him doing it. I don't know him personally. I'm not inside his head. All i know is that he failed 2 tests and has history with drugs. He failed the tests and that's all that matters. I don't have enough information to question those tests. If we're going to question Jon's tests, we will have to do the same for every single guy that gets caught. And based on what i've seen from Jon, i have no reason to believe he didn't cheat. The guy does coke, runs after hitting pregnant women and has been caught on camera being extremely fake. Just overall bad judgement. So, what reason do i have to believe he didn't take anything? Zero.

Back