Serious Question - are there people who still believe Jon Jones didn't take PEDs?

Everyone uses. People are pissy about Jon because he beat their favorite fighters.

Of course there are.
giphy.gif

We hate Jones but love Conor alcohol
giphy.gif

1. Someone put something in his food.
2. The cocaine he sniffed had creatine from China that contained roids.

He can be sleezy but taking PED's is something I don't believe he would take. The dude has freak genetics already, if he took steroids he would be fighting at Heavyweight and be jacked to the gills.

Do you really believe this? Do you understand how much more unlikely both of the above defenses are, compared the alternative - the known fuckup who hangs around Steroid users such as his brother.... took steroids?

Lets say the chances of one of the two above happened are already very small right? So how much smaller are the chances that these very unlikely events both happened to the same guy? In a small stretch of time?

I honestly can't believe people are repeating the Rogan claim about cocaine traced with steroids lol holy shit! Shows that people will mindless believe so much from influential people.

I honestly think that a decent amount of Jon Jones defenders are just repeating Rogan's hilariously pathetic explanations of Jones.
That's the bad thing about Rogan. He sounds and speaks like a very measured and assertive guy, with great vocabulary and articulation in his words, but he makes weak arguments and flip-flops on a daily basis. Most recent example is him saying how stupid the post-fight brawl was and how shocking it all was, then goes on his podcast and says people were being ridiculous to act surprised that it happened, making his own original argument seem pretty dumb and at the same time, propping himself up for having a better understanding than us casuals.

So there ya go- that's Rogan in a nutshell.

Whether he took peds is not debatable. He's tested positive twice for them. It has to do with intention. Did Jones intentionally ingest peds? Or was it an accident as he claims. His blind nuthuggers will think it was just tainted supplements and dick pills. Personally I think he did intentionally cheat because it's in his personality to do so. Typical sociopath. He will do whatever he needs to do to win. Poke eyes, peds, which ever. Not to mention what he will do to avoid jail time etc. He will do anything to save his own skin.

Either trolling or legit delusional fan girls.

I mean pretty hard to say with a straight face that guys like Jones and Anderson are innocent when they fail multiple tests. It was like USADA worked their way through the whole roster and when they were done they circled back and caught these serial cheaters in the act again lol.

At this point only complete morons think he never took anything.

If he didn't do anything wrong, then why did he snitch for a reduced penalty? How can you possibly be innocent if you even have the chance to snitch on others?

Everyone uses. People are pissy about Jon because he beat their favorite fighters.

Called it.

Please no posts of the below types
as this is not what the thread about and just about any time this topic gets brought up I see a ton of unrelated posts such as:

1.)Who cares/I think everyone takes steroids.
2.)It doesn't matter to me, it's not why he won, he's the GOAT, etc

he only ever failed two tests for banned substance - one was for estrogen blockers (not a steroid) and the second was for trace amounts of an oral steroid.

nobody is denying that jones got flagged for that

but jones never took steroids knowingly and USADA has cleared him of that

all the 'evidence' you present is highly contestable: testimony from a liar and felon chael sonnen about him hiding under an octagon, you really believe that? lol
and you're also drawing conclusions based on what other people have done, which is fallacious. if your mom murders are you all of a sudden a murder? no, so why does it matter what his brothers and some guy he trained with did?

jon goat jones innocent
91e177248050411c2d106eefd3100536.jpg

Evidently, there are. People defend him on sherdog all the time. I don't get it at all.

1 test failure...I can give the benefit of the doubt and possibly come to the conclusion that something was taken unintentionally. 2 failures? Fuck you, it's all excuses. I don't wanna hear what you have to say, because you'd think after the first failure, if it was indeed accidental, you'd be more careful about what you put in your body.

To believe in natural pro athletes is like believing in gods or ghosts. It is pure ignorance.

There are people in here that thinks pro athletes are natural.

Notes for the thread:

Please no posts of the below types, as this is not what the thread about and just about any time this topic gets brought up I see a ton of unrelated posts such as:

1.)Who cares/I think everyone takes steroids.
2.)It doesn't matter to me, it's not why he won, he's the GOAT, etc

It's fine if you think either of the above - but this thread is ONLY to explore how the hell anyone can believe Jon Jones at this point.

Jones was too busy fucking everything else up to take PEDs
That was his defense at his hearing for his 14th offense: "Look at my life man... I've fucked it all up... proper. It's drained me.... I lost everything. To be honest, the coco alone has me trying to find hours in the day.... the idea that I could also have time and energy to stick needles in my ass is honestly insulting and ridiculous at the same time. My nose is dirty, but I promise you my ass is clean. You obviously don't know how much work taking steroids is, but TRUST ME - I KNOW - it's a lot of work. And I definitely didn't have the energy to do it... Just thinking about it makes me need a line and time to recline, maybe get a little hooker action... shit, where are my car keys?"

The bolded part seems suspicious to me.

I used to champion this guy but after seeing more and more of his character, especially the snitching part.... it's just sad. Still want Cormier to have another chance at dude though. That's how badly he's turned me against him.

He's been cleared by USADA twice now. He's proven to be innocent. Only irrational haters still wrongfully accuse him of PED usage.

It's pretty obvious that everyone is on PEDs.
People who complain about PEDs on the internet are either retarded or paid trolls.

Back