Serious Question - are there people who still believe Jon Jones didn't take PEDs?

I just said

Some know how to Do it better

Especially Olympic athletes

nice try

blaming dc for jon jones being a lying cheater is just stupid and out of line.

dc is the man that kids should look up to as a role model not that punk jon jones.

I'm sure he did but I genuinely don't care.

WTF........ listen okay sure he isnt as well endowed as he wanted to be and wanted to impress the ladies....... took dick pills that were tainted. NOT HIS FAULT. When training he takes naps under the cage yo wind down. He happened to be taking a routine nap when usada came he was NOT hiding in anyway. He had a drink spiked with turnibol before DC 2 had zero effect on his ability or fight outcome n was not really his fault. I suspect DC did something underhanded here.

The man is so determined that mma be a clean sport he informed on people supporting n supply enhancers n roid. Thd man needs a medal an the sport and its integrity are lucky to have him.

JON Jones found a loop hole to save his career. news flash peds work that why people risk there careers taking them.

nice try

blaming dc for jon jones being a lying cheater is just stupid and out of line.

dc is the man that kids should look up to as a role model not that punk jon jones.

Why ?

Because he knows how to act and play the game when then cameras are rolling

This is a man who loves and adored wwe, he knows all about acting and playing a role

You're quite naive

Why ?

Because he knows how to act and play the game when then cameras are rolling

This is a man who loves and adored wwe, he knows all about acting and playing a role

You're quite naive

so to you a role model is a person who gets a dui, arrested for many crimes, cheats on his wife, uses lots of drugs, crashing into a woman almost killing her while high on drugs leaving the crash only to return to get his crack pipe.

so that a role model to show the kids how to act.

Right here

He's a party boy not a roid head

there will be people who believe he did not do peds, i however believe he was the gear, but i cant really convince myself on the point that his dominance was only due to steroid abuse
dude is talent af

Back