Seems Like Tony Fergy Gots a Fight

Also hope if it is Ferg/Khabib that the fight actually happens. Wouldn't this be the fourth time it has been booked?

Yeah. Has there ever been two fighters booked 4 times (but never fought)?

Let it be McGregor ffs, let's start moving the division forward.

Conor keeps posting workout videos of him online, but let’s be honest, we know that contract says Khabib’s name on it. It’s insane that Ferg is defending a freaking INTERIM belt when Conor is healthy and totally capable of unifying the titles. Not a Conor hater one bit, but it’s really pathetic

Ferg vs. Khabib for the real belt in my eyes.

I’m taking Ferg.
I think they will strip Conor and announce Tony as champ defending against Khabib in Russia.

If it isn't Conor then 155 should just move on without him

It’s just Tony taking on the champion’s duties and getting this division moving again. Oh well, fine by me at this point. Khabib vs Ferguson. The two best lightweights in the world. Possibly the greatest fight in division history. Please MMA gods allow this fight to happen once and for all. Conman can go spend his money and talk shit on Twitter in the mean time. Nobody cares anymore.

It’s just Tony taking on the champion’s duties and getting this division moving again. Oh well, fine by me at this point. Khabib vs Ferguson. The two best lightweights in the world. Possibly the greatest fight in division history. Please MMA gods allow this fight to happen once and for all. Conman can go spend his money and talk shit on Twitter in the mean time. Nobody cares anymore.
@NotoriousMillions cares.

Conor fights Tony in 3 months.... winner fights khabib in russia....
UFC might actually ressemble combat sports this year

The idea that the champ and interim champ are healthy and neither has a fight scheduled, yet for some reason they are not unifying the belt makes the whole thing a fucking joke.

They should just have Conor fight Diaz for the interim Hw belt while they're at it.

not sure nate can make weight, he was tree times the size of Conor at 170.

Soooo Ferguson will be the first MF’er that has to defend and interim belt when the “real champ” is healthy, has no injuries, training and good to go.

If Conor doesn’t want Tony next then strip him and make Tony vs Khabib for the undisputed LW belt. Conor can have next against the winner... if he decides to ever fight again that is.

Conor keeps posting workout videos of him online, but let’s be honest, we know that contract says Khabib’s name on it. It’s insane that Ferg is defending a freaking INTERIM belt when Conor is healthy and totally capable of unifying the titles. Not a Conor hater one bit, but it’s really pathetic

Ferg vs. Khabib for the real belt in my eyes.

I’m taking Ferg.

They better strip Conor and make the fight for the real belt.

All the people crying about Conor don't even consider him a "good fighter". I've seen you all trash him, his wins & his skills.

If Tony fights anyone other than Conor the belt becomes officially his, so why do you care so much?

You never consider him the real champion anyway in your minds.
Very weird & obsessive.

Big Tony fan anyway, and Diaz fan.
I only hate Khabib. I've got Tony in a fight vs Khabib.

I know Dana’s word isn’t worth shit but didn’t he say it’ll be closer to August before Conor returns? So it’ll probably be Ferg vs khabib

All the people crying about Conor don't even consider him a "good fighter". I've seen you all trash him, his wins & his skills.

If Tony fights anyone other than Conor the belt becomes officially his, so why do you care so much?

You never consider him the real champion anyway in your minds.
Very weird & obsessive.

Big Tony fan anyway, and Diaz fan.
I only hate Khabib. I've got Tony in a fight vs Khabib.
Many of us do consider Conor a good fighter and recognize him for his skills. Great fighter? Yes. Invincible? Nope. It’s primarily his actions and demeanor that makes some of us fans not fond of him at the moment. He’d be a lot cooler if he was active. His fights are great.

Back