Seems Like Tony Fergy Gots a Fight

him vs conor or him vs nurmy for the real belt

Cute. He beats MJ who was top ten and beats Conor who is number one, and you are gonna try to claim he is bottom 20? Funny how the Nate rematch broke records and WME is ready to break some more records. They need Nate to do it!

Nate is 6-6 over the last 7 years.

Always gloating around with that Mexican flag.

I hope someone puts a stop to it.

C'Mon Man, don't hold back tell us how you really feel about that sh!thole country & flag...

I dont think he's signing a contract in that pic - unless he's signing it blood from his finger tip.

That or that's how he holds a pen, makes sense. Dudes weird.

Curious about this. In terms of what fight logically should happen its Tony vs Conor since its a unification bout. Tony is still taking jabs at Conor in the post and talks about defending his belt so that leads me to think its someone else. But it could only be Khabib and his manager said yesterday that in no way he's fighting for the interim belt. Conor did post some training pics as well so that leads me to think he's got a fight. I dont know whats going on here.

Hoping its Conor vs Tony and winner vs Khabib in Russia

It would be a damn shame if Tony had to defend an interim belt while the "champ" sits out while healthy for well over a year.

Nate is a .500 fighter, Tony is top tier. Good for Nate at least he has made good money.
14 9 in the UFC dummy. Frankie Edgar and Couture don't have the best records either. Pretty sure the name of Tony Ferguson is right up there with Jeremy Stephens. Who da fook is that?

I'll be happy AF with Tony vs either Conor or Khabib

If he isn't getting Conor tho I hope he made the UFC put some more zeros on his cheque
Agreed.

Also hope if it is Ferg/Khabib that the fight actually happens. Wouldn't this be the fourth time it has been booked?

Ferguson. Glad to hear that. Give Conor two lessons. How to defend ... then how to submit.

Nate is a millionaire ten times over. Ferguson is a bum.

Title shots are earned by number of social media followers and how much money you have...the thought process of a 2017 join date.

Last edited:
Khabib said he has big knews coming soon.

I can only assume it's Khabib vs Ferg.

Back