Seems Like Tony Fergy Gots a Fight

Why does the champ have to defend in the challenger's home country?

It's Tony vs Khabib. Let's just end any Conor speculation right now it's ignorant and annoying. Conor has two problems at LW. This is how he gets rid of one. What a *****. Strip this joke.

Cute. He beats MJ who was top ten and beats Conor who is number one, and you are gonna try to claim he is bottom 20? Funny how the Nate rematch broke records and WME is ready to break some more records. They need Nate to do it!
How Many fights did Conor have at LW? 2. 1 is anwarranted titleshot 1 vs. Nate (bottom top10). Penn & Edgar defended that belt and held it for as long as they can. True champs.

im just glad tony is back to training. Apparently he got ok from his doc on january 2nd to go at it and tony is putting in work right now. I hope he can fight early april. If connor dont want it, put in khabib and lets watch them put on the show we should have seen last year. Although i think khabib wins, tony is dangerous until the bell rings and has 5 round cardio so its never over with him. Damn i want that fight badly.

I hope it's McGregor vs Diaz III

Think about it - how will you set up McGregor vs Diaz IV without the third fight - it's just stupid

I'll be happy AF with Tony vs either Conor or Khabib

If he isn't getting Conor tho I hope he made the UFC put some more zeros on his cheque

"Hespeck on da check!"--Black Paladin 100:100

colin is as much of champion in lw as eddie sanchez was...

Who cares if they strip Conor of that BS belt... the only belt Conor cares about is green, you fooking guys won’t be laughing long when Champ-Champ-Duck steps up to 170 to scrap with GSP or TWooD... he’s made more money than the entire UFC roster combined, he’s not only a fighter but an entrepreneurial genius... he snorts more coke in a sitting then any a you fookin Chucks seen at one time... Jon Jones comes to Conor for blow, did I mention he’s Mayweather rich...?

I'm 100% that

Khabib > McGregor
McgGregor > Tony
Tony > Khabib

Khabib relies on getting the game down. Tony loves to go down, he can submit people from down easily. Khabib could rape McGregor on ground without a problem. And Tony is too hittable that McGregor could catch him off guard and possibly KO him.

Ferguson vs Khabib pls, so Khabib can defend his belt in Moscow.

Back