Seems Like Tony Fergy Gots a Fight

Ah shit...Tony dropping the 'P' word (paradigm)

he's talking dynasty

Ill say this. I don't think theres anyone else in the promotion whos as hungry as Ferguson is. Mentally he's the toughest MFer out there for sure.

And that might as well account for 100%

And thats why my money is always on TF.

Sounds like you’d be a good guy to know... too bad I left my nose candy days behind in favor of adderall
<{jackyeah}>
I don't partake in the magic powder anymore either. But I know I "left it all on the field" so to speak. No dragons to chase for me.

I'm lucky to be alive honestly. That was a long time ago but I have a permanent heart condition from that very weekend I was referring to.

Picture a pile of white powder about the size of a standard piece of copy paper and maybe 2-3 in (5-6cm) high. We didn't even finish it and there were as I recall 14 of us in vegas that weekend. (Plus a few strippers and whores who were with us at various times)

I'm lucky I didn't go to jail that weekend. my friend's nose started pouring blood like a water fountain and he insisted on calling for help. Within a short time (no exaggeration I swear) we had hotel security, Emt, fire and police in the room.... with unrolled blunts everywhere, more pills than I could recall (ecstasy, xanax, adderrol, etc) those hooker cards all over the place, the shower cap was covering the smoke detector, room completely trashed and the biggest pile of white powder (of course with straws and rolled up bills and probably a card of some sort) I had ever scene on a cafeteria tray on top of the tv, with the tv door shut, which thankfully none of the aforementioned people opened whilst they were snooping around and taking it all in.

Good times.

the fucks that snapjitsu shit he keeps posting, as he even ever broken someones bones with a submission before ala Frank Mir?

I don't partake in the magic powder anymore either. But I know I "left it all on the field" so to speak. No dragons to chase for me.

I'm lucky to be alive honestly. That was a long time ago but I have a permanent heart condition from that very weekend I was referring to.

Picture a pile of white powder about the size of a standard piece of copy paper and maybe 2-3 in (5-6cm) high. We didn't even finish it and there were as I recall 14 of us in vegas that weekend. (Plus a few strippers and whores who were with us at various times)

I'm lucky I didn't go to jail that weekend. my friend's nose started pouring blood like a water fountain and he insisted on calling for help. Within a short time (no exaggeration I swear) we had hotel security, Emt, fire and police in the room.... with unrolled blunts everywhere, more pills than I could recall (ecstasy, xanax, adderrol, etc) those hooker cards all over the place, the shower cap was covering the smoke detector, room completely trashed and the biggest pile of white powder (of course with straws and rolled up bills and probably a card of some sort) I had ever scene on a cafeteria tray on top of the tv, with the tv door shut, which thankfully none of the aforementioned people opened whilst they were snooping around and taking it all in.

Good times.

<mma4>

Cute. He beats MJ who was top ten and beats Conor who is number one, and you are gonna try to claim he is bottom 20? Funny how the Nate rematch broke records and WME is ready to break some more records. They need Nate to do it!

Cute how pussy McNugget fans join sherdog and are too afraid to have their hero fight legitimate contenders while asking for Nate Diaz. Any elite fighter wouldn't lose to Nate Diaz not to mention get rocked and choked out.

Do you see El Coocoo or Kabob losing to Diaz?

Edit: nvm, I forgot McNugget fans only see McNugget's nuggets dangling in front of their faces LOL

Conors back in training. Pretty obvious hes fighting Conor.

Back