Seattle Foolishly Sues Trump Administration Over Sanctuary Cities

He has the Congress supporting this and he has a pen and a phone let's see if he can keep them plenty occupied fighting everything he can sign.

Like I said there are other ways they can go about this, like the feds not helping the local police.

Is that really a fight he wants to pick with Democrats when the Republican party is having a civil war?

You're the one having trouble with such a simple and well known statement..you hold criminal illegal citizens at a higher value than the police who keep everyone relatively safe..you're a nut

Criminal illegals are included in the all men category...

Dude, i'm from England...i am talking as an observer only.

Well, there are laws in place, i think that political battles should be fought under said laws otherwise you start tearing the fabric of the republic.

Criminal illegals are included in the all men category...
Perfect ,a very clear difference between us. I can't fault people for wanting to come to the U.S or the UK, or any other awesome nation..obviously you would wan't the best for yourself, your kids etc..and all men are created equally...you blatantly don't understand it at all..all men are created equally. The second someone harms another person intentionally, they lose that "equal" status..the people that you're in the business of defending, are subhuman animals..

Perfect ,a very clear difference between us. I can't fault people for wanting to come to the U.S or the UK, or any other awesome nation..obviously you would wan't the best for yourself, your kids etc..and all men are created equally...you blatantly don't understand it at all..all men are created equally. The second someone harms another person intentionally, they lose that "equal" status..the people that you're in the business of defending, are subhuman animals..

Who said I'm defending violent criminals?

I'm defending the migrant workers.

Is that really a fight he wants to pick with Democrats when the Republican party is having a civil war?

Actually it might work in his favor to unite the Republicans against the Democrats. Also sanctuary cities are very unpopular with his voters and even a large number of Democrats.

Me..don't even bother denying it.

But, you're wrong.

I have no problem having violent criminals rounded up and deported.

Sanctuary cities typically aren't sanctuaries for those people either.

Actually it might work in his favor to unite the Republicans against the Democrats. Also sanctuary cities are very unpopular with his voters and even a large number of Democrats.

Is it really? do you see the freedom caucus budging on low deficit spending over illegals? Do you see democrats agreeing to cutting social programs over illegals?

Trump is going to face a massive battle over the budget, i dont think immigration is going to be relevant over the massive shitfest thats going to happen once Trump submits his budget.

The best way to stop sanctuary cities is at state level, like in Texas.

But, you're wrong.

Sanctuary cities typically aren't sanctuaries for those people either.

What do you consider violent criminals?

But, you're wrong.

Dude..you practically advocate an open border policy, a charge i leveled at you earlier, which you didn't deny...if you cared about keeping criminals out so badly, then you wouldn't want that..you also defend Islamic extremists and white knight for illegal aliens in every thread about them...while that isn't so bad (the defending illegals part), your whitewashing of the criminals coming over the border is shitty. Your throwaway attitude about the illegals that kill, after repeatedly being deported is borderline morbid too....we can't find any common ground in this discussion, you even managed to sour something as simple as "all men are created equally". Take all that and add to your apparent glee of getting people banned, and you just give me a serious case of the douchechills

My fucking point, Rodriguez, is that Sanctuary cities are a joke, a symptom of a sick nation, also, using the Constitution against the nation that created it is some lowly shit. You know for a fact that the men who made the constitution would not like it..and would probably fucking kill you and that other flid with their bare hands given the chance. Here is my response in advance to any other questions you may have on this subject...
This might be the stupidest thing you've ever posted, despite the abundance of material you've produced competing for that title. The point if the Constitution is that it limits the government. Some of the earliest supreme Court cases were literally that.

Dude..you practically advocate an open border policy, a charge i leveled at you earlier, which you didn't deny...if you cared about keeping criminals out so badly, then you wouldn't want that..you also defend Islamic extremists and white knight for illegal aliens in every thread about them...while that isn't so bad, your whitewashing of the criminals coming over the border is shitty. Your throwaway attitude about the illegals that kill, after repeatedly being deported is borderline morbid too....we can't find any common ground in this discussion, you even managed to sour something as simple as "all men are created equally". Take all that and add to your apparent glee of getting people banned, and you just give me a serious case of the douchechills

Dude, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I've never advocated an open border policy. Never defended Islamic extremists, only white knight for migrant workers, illegal or otherwise.

You are oversimplifying my views and it's disingenuous.

Is it really? do you see the freedom caucus budging on low deficit spending over illegals? Do you see democrats agreeing to cutting social programs over illegals?

Trump is going to face a massive battle over the budget, i dont think immigration is going to be relevant over the massive shitfest thats going to happen once Trump submits his budget.

The best way to stop sanctuary cities is at state level, like in Texas.

If the state will take care of it.

He should look at what he can legally do and do it.

Like I said if the cities don't want to cooperate with the feds he should order the feds not to cooperate with the cities. There is a lot they can do and funding is just a start.

This might be the stupidest thing you've ever posted, despite the abundance of material you've produced competing for that title. The point if the Constitution is that it limits the government. Some of the earliest supreme Court cases were literally that.
Strongly disagree, but thanks for your criticism

Dude, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I've never advocated an open border policy. Never defended Islamic extremists, only white knight for migrant workers, illegal or otherwise.
Oh frig off with that. I will make it a point to remind you when you inevitably do it again and again..you argue all the time against pro border people, nationalists, patriots, anti Islamic posters...literally anyone that doesn't agree with your "great" idea of wanting to take part in the largest national suicide ever

Back