Seattle Foolishly Sues Trump Administration Over Sanctuary Cities

I doubt it. Hurt someone? Probably.

A lot of illegals I work with mention being able to get away with murder in many south American countries and African .
Kids with guns will rob and shoot you.
Hard working family men, but then some still mention they have most likely killed before and really hurt people before.
The Hurting of people kind of over rides the hard working, best friends part.

Show me a link.

If they see someone crossing illegaly they can hold them and turn them over and that is all.
PH_2016.09.20_Unauthorized-02.png

PH_11.03.16_unauthorized-00-04.png

PH_2016.09.20_Unauthorized-05.png

PH_2016.09.20_Unauthorized-04.png

A lot of illegals I work with mention being able to get away with murder in many south American countries and African .
Kids with guns will rob and shoot you.
Hard working family men, but then some still mention they have most likely killed before and really hurt people before.
The Hurting of people kind of over rides the hard working, best friends part.

I was talking about the American.

The illegals I know are both female and they're literally the best workers we've ever had.

So that doesn't mean the border is secure.

And I'm all for fines of 10,000 dollars a day for every day a business has a known illegal working for them.

But back to this states right we were talking about.

I was talking about the American.

The illegals I know are both female and they're literally the best workers we've ever had.

You should be fined 10,000 dollars a day for every day they have worked for you.

You are no different then any business doing this and part of the problem we need to gix.

So that doesn't mean the border is secure.

And I'm all for fines of 10,000 dollars a day for every day a business has a known illegal working for them.

But back to this states right we were talking about.

Make employers responsible for the necessary fees to document their workers.

Keep the economy running uninterrupted.

Make employers responsible for the necessary fees to document their workers.

Keep the economy running uninterrupted.

Employers should be responsible to verify their workers are citizens and if they don't they should be fine very heavily.

The state supports Seattle.

And if you want to get technical, the Federal government gives no money to Seattle.

The Federal government gives money to Washington and Washington state government gives money to Seattle.
If that is true, Seattle has no case.

Or maybe our welfare recipients are too lazy, and have it too good.
Not as good as a corporation like Walmart's entire workforce being subsidized by tax payers. I don't care if those "lazy welfare recipients" are slanging drugs on the side too, because it's absolutely nothing compared to corporate welfare. Address that, and the employers who hire the illegals, then we can talk about the vagrants.

Friendly reminder

these are ILLEGAL ALIENS, that are committing crimes, they don't deserve the label immigrant.

Bad apples are a part of life. Bad things happen. We can't stop all bad things from happening. We need these migrant workers because our industries have become addicted to them. It will cost us trillions of dollars every year without them.. and that's ignoring the costs associated with removing them initially.

Violence from illegals is inconsequential compared to violence from other Americans. It's the same thing again. You're worried about the hangnail and completely ignoring your head bleeding profusely.
Terrorist attacks are part of living in a big city - Sadiq Khan

Back