Seattle Foolishly Sues Trump Administration Over Sanctuary Cities

lots of my state tax goes to support the lazy or those who shouldnt be here in the 1st place. Gov Moonbeam Brown wants Medical to provide for illegals. It's going to ruin us.

No it doesn't and no it won't.

South Americans aren't coming here for welfare, they're coming here to fill an economic niche you and your ilk are too lazy and/or incapable of filling.

Georgia tried to ban all their illegal workers. Hundreds of millions of dollars of their crops rotted in the fields.

What percent of these south Americans who come to fill this void are currently in jail.
How many are able to avoid income tax?
How much of their money being made is being sent to south America?
Why is there ms13 more prevalent?

Why of all the languages that have come to America and currently live there , the government only translates to Spanish on all products.
Every other foreign speaker despise that.
Bloomberg would speak in English then Spanish. The Chinese, Russian, Indian, Italian and Greek would be like wtf, now speak in my language. We came here legally and you give special treatment to illegal aliens?

They will never be culturally accepted based on their foundations of illegality.

The difference is, you consume yourself with minor threats and ignore the real problems.

You're the death of civilization, not me. Ignorance is more dangerous than illegal aliens and terrorism.

Where do you live? I doubt you live somewhere where you have to deal with illegals on a regular basis. I doubt their gangs are in your territory as well.

In two or more years.

They'll be safe next week if they come illegally, perhaps even sooner.

Which would you choose?

We can't take in everyone and should not try to. We must control our borders and who stays in the country.

Mines are indiscriminate. They're also really expensive. 2000 miles mines would be incredibly expensive. They're dangerous to everything and everyone living in the area.

Drones can cover large areas much more cheaply. You track them with drones from high altitude and coordinate with border agents. It also removes the stress of constant patrols from our border agents. They can just chill out in the A/C and cruise after illegal migrants when they're spotted.

Nah. Minelaying from aircraft: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03071844409419096?journalCode=rusi19

to liberals, they're neither illegals, nor aliens. To them, Trump voters are the true illegal aliens.

But how is that thinking winning. The freaking president of the United states can't even do anything.
He wants to ban people from going back and fourth from countries that breed terroristic hate for America.

The money it cost to jail and prosecute ms13 members, people who rape and kill and kidnap.
These are people never supposed to be in the country, could have been prevented and here we have citizens killed and millions being spent on jailing and prosecuting them.

What logical country would allow that?

STATES HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO ENFORCE FEDERAL LAWS OR MANDATES.

10th Amendment.

Again, you're wrong.

The US Constitution also applies to foreign nationals, specifically migrants and asylum seekers. This has been in the Supreme numerous times, as recently as 2008.

You want the textbook definition of hypocrisy? Liberals will tell you at any other opportunity that the 10th amendment and states right is code for legalized discrimination. Now they are the loudest voices screaming states rights. and the federal government has authority over that states to enforce national immigration laws, this is not a states rights issues and until a state tries to declare itself a sanctuary state, cities do not get to cry state rights. Seattle is out of their jurisdiction here as they will find out in court.

But how is that thinking winning. The freaking president of the United states can't even do anything.
He wants to ban people from going back and fourth from countries that breed terroristic hate for America.

The money it cost to jail and prosecute ms13 members, people who rape and kill and kidnap.
These are people never supposed to be in the country, could have been prevented and here we have citizens killed and millions being spent on jailing and prosecuting them.

What logical country would allow that?

Well, Europeans arent any better. They will re-elect Merkel, who filled Germany with 3rd world Muslims.

My best guess is that these people had it too good for too long, so they lost any common sense.

You'd have to translate this for me.

Bottom line: Am tired of paying ~ 40% tax and getting nothing for it.

And your taxes will continue to rise. You seem to be for more illegal workers , more people using and less putting back in.
Can't have everyone drive on roads and bridges and only have a certain percentage pay for the repair.

And that is in every taxed area, insurance, public schools, Hospitals.

More people using then contributing

I think people will find issue with the murder and destruction of propety.
Well yeah, having an issue with murder is why they don't like abortion clinics in the first place. People also find issue with illegal immigration, which is why all the laws should be enforced and not just the ones democrats feel like enforcing.

What percent of these south Americans who come to fill this void are currently in jail.

Why of all the languages that have come to America and currently live there , the government only translates to Spanish on all products.
Every other foreign speaker despise that.
Bloomberg would speak in English then Spanish. The Chinese, Russian, Indian, Italian and Greek would be like wtf, now speak in my language. We came here legally and you give special treatment to illegal aliens?

They will never be culturally accepted based on their foundations of illegality.

What percent of these south Americans who come to fill this void are currently in jail?
About 11 million illegal immigrants in the states, 2/3rd being here 10 years or more. Of that 11 million about 180,000 are convicted criminals... so like 2%?
8 million undocumented workers are in the workforce force. The rest being mostly children and elderly.

How many companies avoid payrolls taxes on these workers? Who do you think avoids more taxes? Migrant workers making less than minimum wage or the companies that employ them for sub minimum wage without paying payroll taxes? Do you think migrants would attempt to avoid payroll taxes if they were made citizens or even just temporary work visas?

About $68B annually, and it's taxed.

There's only about 70,000 members of MS-13 worldwide, most of them in their home country. I wouldn't say they're more prevalent than the Mexican mafia or their affiliates.

Why of all the languages that have come to America and currently live there , the government only translates to Spanish on all products?
Spanish speaking people are by far the largest minority group in the country besides African Americans. Advertisers and producers generally aren't idiots. I don't think the Chinese, Russians, Indians, Italian-only speaking Italians, and Greeks combined even come close to half the size of the Spanish speaking demographics.

Liberals value illegals with higher regard than real citizens. What they are justifying here is aiding and abiding criminals. If your buddy drove drunk and killed someone and you decided your house is now a sanctuary, you would be arrested. But to the left, this is not a crime. Legal constitutional arrests of illegal citizens is frowned upon in liberal land.

Well, Europeans arent any better. They will re-elect Merkel, who filled Germany with 3rd world Muslims.

My best guess is that these people had it too good for too long, so they lost any common sense.

Right, it's world wide, it's that big. These people are too fanatical.

Boats and boats of thousands were dumped on Greek islands. Able to take any store or home they wanted.

You want the textbook definition of hypocrisy? Liberals will tell you at any other opportunity that the 10th amendment and states right is code for legalized discrimination. Now they are the loudest voices screaming states rights. and the federal government has authority over that states to enforce national immigration laws, this is not a states rights issues and until a state tries to declare itself a sanctuary state, cities do not get to cry state rights. Seattle is out of their jurisdiction here as they will find out in court.

We're just holding you to the standard you set for yourselves.

Well yeah, having an issue with murder is why they don't like abortion clinics in the first place. People also find issue with illegal immigration, which is why all the laws should be enforced and not just the ones democrats feel like enforcing.

States dont have to enforce federal law, that the law ironically.

Where do you live? I doubt you live somewhere where you have to deal with illegals on a regular basis. I doubt their gangs are in your territory as well.

I work with illegals and they're some of the best people I know.

One of my best friends at my job is a former gangster, though he's African American.

We're just holding you to the standard you set for yourselves.

I'm all for sanctuary cities and leave it up to the state if we allow the other states to arest and deport illegals.

What's good one way is good the other, states rights.

Back