Media Sean Strickland is in amazing shape prior to the DDP fight

Who ya got?

• Total voters
I see DDP pulling it off by the third or 4th, putting Sean in more uncomfortable situations. I would guess RNC in third or fourth round.. Sean though, in his last fight, makes me wonder if he can be on point and get DDP to tire out or start reaching too much and taking more damage as a result. Its hard because they both look like they can exploit the other, .... but I lean towards DDP.

I was leaning Sean because his distance management in the last fight, and the composure he showed throughout the entire 5 rounds.
Fuckin dude was barely breathing heavy after the fight lol.

If DDP does pull it off, it might be some awkward KO from in close.
Not sure he can carry the grappling strength later in the fight.

Looking forward to seeing a great fight though sir, may the best man win.

I was leaning Sean because his distance management in the last fight, and the composure he showed throughout the entire 5 rounds.
Fuckin dude was barely breathing heavy after the fight lol.

If DDP does pull it off, it might be some awkward KO from in close.
Not sure he can carry the grappling strength later in the fight.

Looking forward to seeing a great fight though sir, may the best man win.
Yeah, I will actually be going for Sean...but, I have no idea who will win TBH...I wonder how the odd makers while rate them...they are usually pretty accurate. I keep going back and forth who will win, but..I see DDP pulling it off at the end. It should be a good fight and either one can win...its a good match up...a great fight to watch.

Whittaker - TKO r2
Brunson - TKO r2
Till - Sub r3
Tavares - UD r3
Giles - KO r2
Perez - KO r2

Won't someone, anyone help Driccus from gassing out?
Dude, DDP is the most frustrating fighter in MMA! I keep picking him to lose, and have done so for the better part of 3 years and the guy... just fucking wins! Yes, he ends up breathing hard, but he clearly retains the power despite it all, so is his cardio really that garbage? I dunno, the guy is a nightmare to figure out.

I gotta think Strickland extends him and pitter-pats his way to a clear UD or late stoppage, but Dricus has cost me A LOT of money betting against him lately (how the hell did he manage to finish Whitaker?)

Looking TST aka thicc solid tite
Then again DDP has them African explosive genetics so I think it's a wash

Two jacked white boys, deal with it

I think this will be a great fight and both guys seem kinda underrated at this point. I can't say I've seen anyone put Whittaker on his back like DDP did (and keep him there), I'm backing him but it's pick em for mine.

guys, no more USADA. Connect the dots. From here on out, everyone that is smart, will have different physiques 100%. Same as cardio/output, it's about to be fucking nuts. Bet on resurgences from people you would least expect. It's about to get wild again.

Yeah, I will actually be going for Sean...but, I have no idea who will win TBH...I wonder how the odd makers while rate them...they are usually pretty accurate. I keep going back and forth who will win, but..I see DDP pulling it off at the end. It should be a good fight and either one can win...its a good match up...a great fight to watch.

I like fights where anything can happen like this, makes the outcome so much more satisfying.

Happy New Year btw sir.

I like fights where anything can happen like this, makes the outcome so much more satisfying.

Happy New Year btw sir.
TY bro happy new year to you and your family and wish you all health and living a good life which we all should be having as human beings..I have a whole week and half off with my job..The family and I are excited about relocating to a country area with no neighbors an idea I wanted for my 4 kids..want them to have dirt bikes and fun and much more with a massive yard...and no more community HOA crap...so 2024 will be a great year for my family ..I also have my AR rifle guns and sniper rifles...I like the guns here in the US being ex military...But I will be looking forward to the MMA bouts that will happen in 2024...MMA is the only sport I really watch...cause you never know..its so unpredictable but the soldiers, fighters, are trying and I support them win or lose.

Last edited:
OMG his abs are visible.. thank you so much for the heads up! This changes everything!

Think there might be a bit of wrestling in this one.

Welcome back to the trt era
He is not that old, that body is achievable easily without trt.

TRT btw doesn't equal an advantage unless the person is abusing it and taking more than what would put him in a normal range. There is common misconception about TRT use in sports, people always associate it with cheating etc but if someone is taking it due to honest low levels, its prescribed by a doctor and he is tested often to ensure his levels are normal than there is absolutely zero advantage over someone who doesn't need TRT and is in the normal or even high range.

I feel the only reason it was banned is due to jackasses like Vitor and Chael who abused it and had levels way over the high to max of anyone human doesn't want to be as it causes health issues. if commissions took an honest look into it they would likely bring back the medical use exemption.

ddp is the next cain velasquez pressure type fighter
i believe ddp would suffocate sean
i do also believe he has the gas tank to do so

TY bro happy new year to you and your family and wish you all health and living a good life which we all should be having as human beings..I have a whole week and half off with my job..The family and I are excited about relocating to a country area with no neighbors an idea I wanted for my 4 kids..want them to have dirt bikes and fun and much more with a massive yard...and no more community HOA crap...so 2024 will be a great year for my family ..I also have my AR rifle guns and sniper rifles...I like the guns here in the US being ex military...But I will be looking forward to the MMA bouts that will happen in 2024...MMA is the only sport I really watch...cause you never know..its so unpredictable but the soldiers, fighters, are trying and I support them win or lose.

That sounds awesome to me sir, not a complaint to be had lol.

The unpredictable nature of it keeps us all hooked, some of us since the beginning and I still get excited for a fight card.

The fact that people here are voting for Strickland like that, shows the madness. Dricus is no joke. Dricus is not Adesanya who will be easily on the back foot. Dricus is a highly accomplished grappler, wrestler, Judoka and BJJ martial artist. He uses any trick to gain the upper hand in a fight. We already have seen Strickland was getting taken down at will by Abus even with a leg trip. I had posted Dricus' BJJ competition video where he runs through the entire Gracie Barra BJJ team. Dricus is a powerhouse. Weighs about 215 lbs by his own admission on fight night and very strong. If he is able to take down Strickland at will, he will be mauled for 5 rounds.

Considering Strickland is a bully and harasses weaker people on the road, I think a beatdown will be something good to control his ego. The guy is on video harassing a poor old woman on the road throwing the F bombs on her and she keeps repeating 'you are so rude' while he is dropping massive F bombs on her. He admits he has so much hate that it is very difficult for him to control hate. He is even videotaping himself calling other people out to fight on the road. It is also apparent in his constant homophobic attacks on Dricus. The old lady might have cut her off or something, but nothing makes it OK to have that type of a bullying behavior. Dricus has so much more class and poise. It is not even funny.

DDP go to bed! What time is it n South African?!!!

Back