Media Sean Strickland is in amazing shape prior to the DDP fight

Who ya got?

• Total voters
Is that Ray Sefo?

Kaytlin "Katniss" Neil

She was on TUF

An attractive WMMA fighter with a better than 50-50 record? That's rare.

The fact that people here are voting for Strickland like that, shows the madness. Dricus is no joke. Dricus is not Adesanya who will be easily on the back foot. Dricus is a highly accomplished grappler, wrestler, Judoka and BJJ martial artist. He uses any trick to gain the upper hand in a fight. We already have seen Strickland was getting taken down at will by Abus even with a leg trip. I had posted Dricus' BJJ competition video where he runs through the entire Gracie Barra BJJ team. Dricus is a powerhouse. Weighs about 215 lbs by his own admission on fight night and very strong. If he is able to take down Strickland at will, he will be mauled for 5 rounds.

Considering Strickland is a bully and harasses weaker people on the road, I think a beatdown will be something good to control his ego. The guy is on video harassing a poor old woman on the road throwing the F bombs on her and she keeps repeating 'you are so rude' while he is dropping massive F bombs on her. He admits he has so much hate that it is very difficult for him to control hate. He is even videotaping himself calling other people out to fight on the road. It is also apparent in his constant homophobic attacks on Dricus. The old lady might have cut her off or something, but nothing makes it OK to have that type of a bullying behavior. Dricus has so much more class and poise. It is not even funny.

For a guy that talks about being a man, he sure likes to record a lot of conversations with random people. Bitch behaviour. All it takes is a guy willing to do the time and spent 10-20k to get you kneecapped on your way to the gym. He should humble up.

Name?...you greedy bastad lol
Kaytlin Neil, I showed her too before, no? I don't remember. Lol, Ares said she was on TUF, I remember seeing her fight once in I think in Invicta as I don't watch TUF. I was like, holy shit. She wasn't a bad fighter neither.

I would've remembered her, so no you haven't lol
I appreciate the name though brother.

She do nudes?
Lol, I don't think so. If she had done nudes you'd be the first on Sherdog to know. Lol

How's your ebony princess dealing with her covid tonight?

Lol, I don't think so. If she had done nudes you'd be the first on Sherdog to know. Lol

How's your ebony princess dealing with her covid tonight?

She ate some wonton soup and steamed veggies so thats good.
I hate when she don't feel good, because I can't do much to help.

She was pretty blah, and now she's snoring like a bear lol.

She ate some wonton soup and steamed veggies so thats good.
I hate when she don't feel good, because I can't do much to help.

She was pretty blah, and now she's snoring like a bear lol.
Like a peaceful black bear? Lol

I would love to see Sean win. But I think DDP has the power to get it done. The wild card is his cardio. If Sean can exploit that, weather a storm or two .........

that-would-be-great-office-space.gif

For a guy that talks about being a man, he sure likes to record a lot of conversations with random people. Bitch behaviour. All it takes is a guy willing to do the time and spent 10-20k to get you kneecapped on your way to the gym. He should humble up.

Yeah, I hope so too. He needs to be humbled before he destroys someone's life. Strickland berating that poor old lady dropping F bombs and asking for her husband or son so that he could beat them up, was the lowest of the lows. He has difficulties containing his hate by his own admission. He goes and cries on Theo Von podcast once Dricus really one-upped him in the trash talking game, but his ego is out of control and has no empathy for other people's feelings when he gets his own way. He can be sexist, homophobic, xenophobic all in one interview, but when it comes to his feelings getting hurt, he cries like a little b*tch.

Last edited:
Who ya got sir?
I see DDP pulling it off by the third or 4th, putting Sean in more uncomfortable situations. I would guess RNC in third or fourth round.. Sean though, in his last fight, makes me wonder if he can be on point and get DDP to tire out or start reaching too much and taking more damage as a result. Its hard because they both look like they can exploit the other, .... but I lean towards DDP.

Last edited:
The fact that people here are voting for Strickland like that, shows the madness. Dricus is no joke. Dricus is not Adesanya who will be easily on the back foot. Dricus is a highly accomplished grappler, wrestler, Judoka and BJJ martial artist. He uses any trick to gain the upper hand in a fight. We already have seen Strickland was getting taken down at will by Abus even with a leg trip. I had posted Dricus' BJJ competition video where he runs through the entire Gracie Barra BJJ team. Dricus is a powerhouse. Weighs about 215 lbs by his own admission on fight night and very strong. If he is able to take down Strickland at will, he will be mauled for 5 rounds.

Considering Strickland is a bully and harasses weaker people on the road, I think a beatdown will be something good to control his ego. The guy is on video harassing a poor old woman on the road throwing the F bombs on her and she keeps repeating 'you are so rude' while he is dropping massive F bombs on her. He admits he has so much hate that it is very difficult for him to control hate. He is even videotaping himself calling other people out to fight on the road. It is also apparent in his constant homophobic attacks on Dricus. The old lady might have cut her off or something, but nothing makes it OK to have that type of a bullying behavior. Dricus has so much more class and poise. It is not even funny.

This is actually a great post.

There is no reason in the world to conduct yourself like this, especially to a woman.

I'm not a big fan of DDP, or his "alternative" lifestyle, but at least he more or less acts like a gentleman.

I absolutely can't stand Sean Strickland's demeanor. He's worse than Colby.

Going for DDP on this one.

Back