Worried for Strickland because DDP is a WEIGHT BULLY...

He (DDP) is 6 foot flat and used to fight at WW

Almost exact same stats as Sean.

I think he would be at a size disadvantage at LHW

Strickland's style matches up well imo. Dricus always been a sloppy striker. Philly shell defense should work well here.

If Sean Strickland and his edgelord "I want to kill a man with my bare hands" stuff is what you call a "decent man" we probably aren't very aligned.

Weight bully is nonsense. You make the weight or you don't.

A year later and OP is still making trollish and useless threads for attention.

I should have clicked the ignore button long ago. No time like the present I guess.

I really like Sean Strickland and his story. He came from a very toxic childhood and became a decent man. I really want him to keep shocking people by defending that belt.

UNFORTUNATELY, DDP is a huge weight bully. I've even heard he only wants to defend the belt once before going for champ champ status.

DDP may be far too big to overcome. Strickland is a real 185er and barely cuts. Sean is a real man.

I used to think Izzy was the problem when it came to the problem with DDP, but after DDP made light of Sean's childhood, I knew DDP was a demon posing as a good guy.
Let's see the data regarding him being a weight bully.

I think so as well and it hurts to say.

Why TF couldn't Sean get at least one layup defense?

DDP is a monster for a first defense.
Why do you even care if he'll lose. He's boring and he's an asshole. His style is ugly. Dricus is an asshole but at least, at least he's exciting. I hope he scrapes him off his heel like a lump shit on a sidewalk.

I thought this thread was about Diamond Dallas Page. I would put up a clever pic of him, but Sherdog does not like pics.

Please explain how it’s even possible to be a weight bully when both fighters have to make 185 to compete?

That like saying Izzy and Jon when he was 205 were both height bullies. It makes no sense and just like the sport of MMA has proven over the last couple of decades, there are pros and cons to every extreme physical feature.

I never thought DDP looked that heavy.
How heavy is he, cage weight?
Some of these dudes recover 30+lbs after the weigh ins... Probably not the case here

He makes weight? I don’t see how you can call a guy who makes weight consistently at his agreed weightclass an weight bully.

A weight bully? DDP has never failed to make 185 and as coincidence would have it, they both fought as low as 170 and never had weight issues there either.

Didnt they both used to be WW's?...

Going for champ champ status is not a weight cut thing, its a money thing, all the glory and their belt is still there if they lose, thats the reason Volkanovski fought for the LW belt twice...he lost twice and still defends his FW belt for championship pay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back