Media Sean Strickland is in amazing shape prior to the DDP fight

Who ya got?

• Total voters
what do people honestly think of DDPs post fight celebrations? is it normal for coaches to grab your cup and kiss your lips? i don't care either way, you can choose who you love and how you celebrate, but what is going on there? is there something more?

Dude, DDP is the most frustrating fighter in MMA! I keep picking him to lose, and have done so for the better part of 3 years and the guy... just fucking wins! Yes, he ends up breathing hard, but he clearly retains the power despite it all, so is his cardio really that garbage? I dunno, the guy is a nightmare to figure out.

I gotta think Strickland extends him and pitter-pats his way to a clear UD or late stoppage, but Dricus has cost me A LOT of money betting against him lately (how the hell did he manage to finish Whitaker?)
Oh could have told you he was gonna finish Whittaker dricus is a brute and Whittaker has a red solo party cup as a chin

319_Sean_Strickland.0.jpg
Did he stop doing lazer removal?

Those things are expensive if you’re not gonna do it for a long run.

Cause you pay once and can go back 3-4 times a year for life.

DDP go to bed! What time is it n South African?!!!

WTF....when I posted it, Dricus was at like 30% and I was wondering about the madness. So you think Dricus cannot have people who support him or more precisely despise what Strickland stands for? Everything I wrote was a fact. You just must be a nut job Strickland fanboi and the facts hurt.

Last edited:
Thats not a chest shave, wont be that smooth, especially if you’re a hairy bloke.

And who waxes in 2023 other than facial hair at the barber/salon. And even for face, string is a much better alternative.
Depends on what shaving cream or if lotion is used, exfoliating will do that to. Diet and hydration is good for skincare too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back