Sean O’Malley says he’s fighting in the co-main event of UFC 229

doubt that will be the final Co-main, I would have him as the feature prelims fight or the first in the main card.
The UFC has made a habit of putting potential stars as just below the co-main on the PPV lately, Tuivasa, Dern and even O'Malley have fought in the slot in the last few months.

Hopefully it's a ranked opponent though, someone like Almeida or Brett Johns would be a good test.

Fun fighter, but isn't there any other more deserving fighters of a co-main event slot?

The UFC has made a habit of putting potential stars as just below the co-main on the PPV lately, Tuivasa, Dern and even O'Malley have fought in the slot in the last few months.

Hopefully it's a ranked opponent though, someone like Almeida or Brett Johns would be a good test.

I think Johns would wrestlefuck him with ease tbh

I mean I'm interested in the kid, but Co-Main? Well there have been worse choices.

he's 2 - 0 vs unranked BWs ... logical next step is co-main of a PPV.

Unless it's a fight pass exclusive card then there's no way he should be co-main

I think he definitely has potential to be a star no doubt.

Not a fan of O'Malley. Not going to say I'm rooting for him to lose, but I wouldn't be unhappy to see it. He doesn't have the status he needs to be that show-boaty. Nor does he get vicious, insane knockouts like mvp to warrant it.

Not a fan of O'Malley. Not going to say I'm rooting for him to lose, but I wouldn't be unhappy to see it. He doesn't have the status he needs to be that show-boaty. Nor does he get vicious, insane knockouts like mvp to warrant it.
MVP fights cans lol.

Wasting your time asking this handicapped dweeb for an intelligent response. I already sent him cowering back into his Grandma's basement once because he can't think of anything intelligent to say.

Then upon writing this, I realized I sent you cowering as well. Damn....

Universe works in mysterious ways.

lol what a shitshow.

The dude is not that skilled, at all.

Dana and his fakr train hype.... Hopefully they take more time to build the kid, he looked legit in the stand up, not that much in the ground

I long ago stopped caring about UFC fight card order. You will drive yourself crazy if you stress about it.

if that's true than UFC 229 is not going to be a PPV worthy card. O Malley is awesome but a co main ppv spot this early is not good.

Sounds like a WME decision.

Wasting your time asking this handicapped dweeb for an intelligent response. I already sent him cowering back into his Grandma's basement once because he can't think of anything intelligent to say.

Then upon writing this, I realized I sent you cowering as well. Damn....

Universe works in mysterious ways.
You sound fun. Just noticed your signature...."beware the man, who makes monuments to himself"

Hopefully against someone with fight IQ this time.
I thought that was a good idea to take down a guy when you're losing and he can't even stand anymore. Seemed pretty smart to me.
I'm not convinced O'Malley is anything special.

Back