Sean O’Malley says he’s fighting in the co-main event of UFC 229

Hmmm, seems a bit soon for co main but high risk high reward I guess

Co main of ppv? He should be opening the ppv or the prelim feature fight. He's entertaining as hell but not that good yet

They are so desperate for new stars

Overrated guy, he is good but not great. Needs 2-3 more years. He will get crushed by any top 20

Only way this actually makes sense is if conor-khabib is actually the main event. Wasn't one of Conor's demands no big names on his cards

doubt that will be the final Co-main, I would have him as the feature prelims fight or the first in the main card.

That's going to be a shit ppv.Hopefully the the main event stays together.

Co-main?

This is how low the UFC has gone.

tenor.gif

Fight Night card co main would make sense but a PPV? I had to watch the video just to remember who the guys is.

No harm. He’s young af and if he loses there’s still plenty of time to get back on track

So they're announcing ufc 229 is a weak as fuck card already?

Damn.

I just don’t see the hype. He’s got some flashy striking but he’s definitely not PPV co-main event worthy at this point.

If they wanna push him he should be Prelim main event. Whatever though he’ll probably get wrestlefcked on PPV and derailed

O'Malley rules

Him and that bird's nest on top of his head are on the rise. Make no mistake about it, playas

Back