Sean O’Malley says he’s fighting in the co-main event of UFC 229

No a bunch black prospects beating the crap out of cans getting contracts. Obvious showcase fights
Ok? That is getting into the UFC...Has ZERO to do with being pushed by the UFC like Sean o'mally co-headlining the biggest card of the year.

Ok? That is getting into the UFC...Has ZERO to do with being pushed by the UFC like Sean o'mally co-headlining the biggest card of the year.
An October card isn't card of the yr. that's July, New York, and new yrs. Dana is hyping the shit out of Israel every chance he gets. Looking for race....

An October card isn't card of the yr. that's July, New York, and new yrs. Dana is hyping the shit out of Israel every chance he gets. Looking for race....

Dude if Conor fights Khabib...It's the most selling PPV card of the year...Sorry, it's a fact.

Dana might be hyping Israel but guess what? He isn't co-headlining the best card of the year and MMA fans don't think much of Israel despite Dana trying to make him out to be the next jon jones.....

Dude if Conor fights Khabib...It's the most selling PPV card of the year...Sorry, it's a fact.

Dana might be hyping Israel but guess what? He isn't co-headlining the best card of the year and MMA fans don't think much of Israel despite Dana trying to make him out to be the next jon jones.....
Once again one of the rumors in Conor's negotiations is he wants no other big names on his card. Look at my early posts in this thread. I said O'Malley should be an opener or featured prelim. It only makes sense if it's a conor card. An up and coming irish kid. You are the one that brought bullshit race into it

As ridiculous as it initially seemed, it really does make SOME sense. They need bankable stars post haste. He has an exciting style and an entertaining personality, though I despise him off of just 1 fight.

He can draw legit heat because I think he's a legit douche, unlike Colby and his front. I think he's witty enough to talk good shit, which is a prerequisite nowadays for a star.

Keep throwing shit at a wall and hope a star sticks. Didn't work for Francis, maybe it will for this dumbass.

You know that the UFC #1 fanbase is Young White American Males....right?....I wonder who will they like? Hmmm Probably a White guy with potential like Sean O'Malley who reminds them of their golden boy Conor....It's not a coincidence at all,bro.

Ngannou, actually proved himself, he actually fought himself the way up and HW is a weak fucking division...Stylebender is main eventing a Shitty event that no one will see? Sorry but it's not as good as UFC 229 Co-Mainevent.

I wonder why it was the most watched Dana Show...I wonder why the media couldn't get off his dick.....Could it be, it's because he is a shredded white guy, that has talent?....

Again I wonder why PVZ Main eventing was the most watched in years....Perhaps White women/men like pretty white girls who fight?

The point is clear bro...Most White people give a shit about white fighters.....Thus White fighters are pushed more...Dana/WME aren't stupid, they know this is the truth.

It's obvious as fuck.

Did not know Woodley posted here.

High Woodley I am not a fan of yours but I will be cheering for you vs that closeted Nerd Colby whats his name.

As ridiculous as it initially seemed, it really does make SOME sense. They need bankable stars post haste. He has an exciting style and an entertaining personality, though I despise him off of just 1 fight.

He can draw legit heat because I think he's a legit douche, unlike Colby and his front. I think he's witty enough to talk good shit, which is a prerequisite nowadays for a star.

Keep throwing shit at a wall and hope a star sticks. Didn't work for Francis, maybe it will for this dumbass.
O'Malley definitely has the potential to become a popular star for the company.. but bankable is a different story. Outside of McGregor when he was a FW, there are basically ZERO bankable PPV stars below 155lbs. Just doing a quick glance at PPV #'s I believe prior to Conor there are only 2 PPV's headlined by FW or BW that did over 250k (Aldo/Edgar UFC 156 did 330k and Cruz/Faber UFC 132 did 320k). So while Sean can potentially help views in the future I don't think he'll ever be a headliner that can move units. If 227 does well with Cody/TJ as the main, then I'll feel a little more confident in O'Malley as a future draw. Sorry if I overanalyzed your point lol.

What? Doing a post fight interview laying in the ring with a hang nail, that's what star potential is?

Absolutely. Anything to stand out from the crowd as long as you get your hand raised in the end.People are going to remember that moment in his career.

Idk what you guys are on, I'm excited. Suga Sean is exciting as fuck.

Absolutely. Anything to stand out from the crowd as long as you get your hand raised in the end.People are going to remember that moment in his career.

"Go get some fans Sean. Try laying in the ring like an 11 year old drama queen." I'm sure some people will remember, for me it's just not a positive memory.

I like Sean just fine and think he shows some good potential...but WTF has he done in the UFC to deserve co-main status???

so copying Nate's weed-cam moment, and getting by an opponent who displayed the worst fight IQ of the modern MMA era = flashy Reebok shirt, a spot on Rogan's show, and a PPV co-main slot? LMAO

UFC may not be 'dying', but it sure seems to be getting more and more desperate...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back