Sean O’Malley says he’s fighting in the co-main event of UFC 229

Hopefully it's a ranked opponent though, someone like Almeida or Brett Johns would be a good test.
I think Johns would be an awful matchup for Sean, but I really like the Almeida fight for him. Chinny, ranked opponent that will come to bang and put on a good show.
I think O'Malley is one of the few active guys on the roster that has legit star potential, but putting him co-main is way to early and looks desperate AF on the UFC's part if true. I could easily see him opening a PPV though.

Can’t wait for the main event fighters getting injured and this becomes the new main event...

I just don’t see the hype. He’s got some flashy striking but he’s definitely not PPV co-main event worthy at this point.

If they wanna push him he should be Prelim main event. Whatever though he’ll probably get wrestlefcked on PPV and derailed
Bro, if he fought Marlon Moraes tomorrow, Marlon COULD NOT even touch him. Literally, that’s how good he is.

~his coach

I just don’t see the hype. He’s got some flashy striking but he’s definitely not PPV co-main event worthy at this point.

If they wanna push him he should be Prelim main event. Whatever though he’ll probably get wrestlefcked on PPV and derailed
I don't get it either. Dude is vastly overrated and hasn't once looked impressive in the slightest.

I honestly don’t give a shit about ufc fight card order anymore. The ufc is stupid and always markets the wrong guys. So it’s whatever. The only thing that pisses me off is the wmma fights. Keep that shit on fight pass. Or better yet, send it to Invicta. Nobody wants to watch that crap.

The Soukhamthath fight was the biggest upset this year. I say, let this guy main event just because of that.

Go home Sean..You're high.I like to watch the kid fight,he's ok i'll just have to mute the post fight interview,but seriously co-main a ppv?No,that would be dumb,the kids like 12 and just started fighting.I think he's just blabbing but it is the UFC so who knows.

His post fight interview where he told rogan that he loved him was the most cringe thing I've ever seen in mma I think. And that is saying something

Who is going to headline sage or paige ? already the worst card of the year

He could be a Fortnite streamer and probably make more money lol

MVP fights cans lol.

are they worse in calibre than the guys o malleys fought? I genuinely don't know. If the answer is no, then he's at least more entitled to act like that than o malley given his highlight reel. Even if it is true, what he's been able to do in the cage makes it more understandable. Can or not, he still did that to another fighter.

Good for Sean. Showed a lot of heart in his last fight. Plus he straight fucked that guy up.

Co-main is odd though. PPV cards getting REAL thin now.

Ffs...
tumblr_nexdk0DKoU1qcyppvo1_400.gif
Dean is that you!?

Back