sbbc : where is frank?

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao @ trump trying to take credit for those kids not going to jail. They never were otherwise they wouldn't have been allowed to stay in their 5 star hotel the whole time.

The whole hotel thing is overblown. Where they stay before being sentenced to 10 yrs of hard labor is pretty irreleveant.

The whole Ball family should be thanking Donald on Thanksgiving

The whole hotel thing is overblown. Where they stay before being sentenced to 10 yrs of hard labor is pretty irreleveant.

The whole Ball family should be thanking Donald on Thanksgiving
If they really were going to face jail time do you think they would have left jail? lmao. Those 3 have to thank the Alibaba owner more than Dotard.

Can you consider it a michelada without tomato juice? Don't think I've ever had one that didn't have some in it.

I've had them at some of the fancy gastropub / brunch style places... immensely better than the tomato juice version (which is essentially undrinkable)

Trying to figure out exactly how they make them...

I've had them at some of the fancy gastropub / brunch style places... immensely better than the tomato juice version (which is essentially undrinkable)

Trying to figure out exactly how they make them...

Clamato
Tapatio
Salt
Lime
Chile powder on the rim

Nothing to it really. I prefer only a little bit of clamato

Clamato is disgusting tho.

Will have to design my own variation.

DPL85bFXkAEmm_H.jpg

Typical West Coast.

You guys need to ashamed of yourselves.

Lmao no way should Hawaii be lumped in with that, salad is not the big side dish here. More likely saimin lol

You inbred fucks just cant comprehend what all falls under “salad”. Its the goat tier answer.

Potato salad, macaronni salad, fruit salad, pasta salad, etc.

Oh shit... now I’m regretting my last post. Mac salad and potato salad are THE Hawaiian side dishes

Clamato is disgusting tho.

Will have to design my own variation.
When you use very little with lime juice it turns out well. Some places tend to use too much of it making it taste bad though. You can probably sub it out with some bloody mary mix instead I guess.

Couldn't believe what people ate for breakfast in the south. Literal slop
???

What type of ppl did you hangout with in FL, nothing you say about the south ever makes sense, literally ever.

Biscuits&gravy is the most popular breakfast dish along with eggs, bacon, and pancakes

When you use very little with lime juice it turns out well. Some places tend to use too much of it making it taste bad though. You can probably sub it out with some bloody mary mix instead I guess.

Just as bad lol

Tends to be lime juice that's used as a substitute for tomato juice.

Ever been to Simmzy's? I found their recipe.

Blonde Lager
Spicy Salt Rim
Pomegranate Grenadine
Fresh Orange and Lime Juice
Ancho Chile Powder
Sliced Jalapeno
Hot Sauce

Shits good.

If you drink alcohol mixed with any type of vegetable, i'm just going to assume you are a white lady.

Bloody Mary is delicious.

Not for me. Tomato juice is disgusting and mixing it with alcohol does not improve upon it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back