sbbc : where is frank?

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't mash potatoes, carrots, peas, corn combo the most traditional/typical sides to turkey?

DPL85bFXkAEmm_H.jpg

Typical West Coast.

You guys need to ashamed of yourselves.

Lol. Not surprising looking at this chart then looking at the most obese states in the country. But keep on doing your thing Mcjizz.

simpson-record-fattwins.jpg

For breakfast tomorrow I’ll be eating pozole and tamales, presumably hungover

are you ok? this comes across as a little sad feels
of course, i'm just a picky eater
I have open invites to my dads (in town), two sisters (in town), and grandmother/mom (1.5 hours away, and brothers (3 hours)

I just usually refrain now that i'm not married b/c I feel awkward sitting there not eating the food people prepared

Lol. Not surprising looking at this chart then looking at the most obese states in the country. But keep on doing your thing Mcjizz.

simpson-record-fattwins.jpg

Stop trying to be cool by association. No one likes you.

of course, i'm just a picky eater
I have open invites to my dads (in town), two sisters (in town), and grandmother/mom (1.5 hours away, and brothers (3 hours)

I just usually refrain now that i'm not married b/c I feel awkward sitting there not eating the food people prepared
I like ya Gunt but yeah you've gotta be a huge :eek::eek::eek: at dinners

I like ya Gunt but yeah you've gotta be a huge :eek::eek::eek: at dinners
I try my best to tell people not to worry about me...

If I don't like it, I simply won't eat. Nobody has to provide a substitute or anything, I was just raised that way

But ya, people still get mad sometimes haha

I try my best to tell people not to worry about me...

If I don't like it, I simply won't eat. Nobody has to provide a substitute or anything, I was just raised that way

But ya, people still get mad sometimes haha

You should just show up with a plentiful bounty from 7/11 and just eat from that.

So while everyone is eating Turkey, Gravy, Stuffing, Candied Yams, etc... you'll have your Flaming Hot Cheetos, Dr Pepper, and Slim Jims.

You should just show up with a plentiful bounty from 7/11 and just eat from that.

So while everyone is eating Turkey, Gravy, Stuffing, Candied Yams, etc... you'll have your Flaming Hot Cheetos, Dr Pepper, and Slim Jims.

7/11 is like the Ruth’s Chris of 29 palms.

Gunt doesn't like 95% of food found in a Grocery Store... but he does like 95% of food found in a 7/11.

I actually agree with Trump but him going public like this just makes him look bad and petty

lmao @ trump trying to take credit for those kids not going to jail. They never were otherwise they wouldn't have been allowed to stay in their 5 star hotel the whole time.

Yeah, that's kind of the point of the whole show. Good job bud
It’s literally trash. How people watch that stuff is beyond me. Might as well be watching The Young and the Restless imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back