Not open for further replies.

El Chimpo

Cruel Man
Platinum Member
Reaction score
did he dieded?

discuss

tl;dr : frunk dead?

also fuck today and fuck people (not you guyses)

im tempted to drink...literally so stressed out that my stache is turning white

I will drink tonight

btg.jpg

There's bar room fights tonight?

theres fights from aussie land with werdum as the headline fight.
haven't looked at the rest of the card.
but tonight is all about CFB and hockey in my house.
will do shots, will have beer back, will burn.

theres fights from aussie land with werdum as the headline fight.
haven't looked at the rest of the card.
but tonight is all about CFB and hockey in my house.
will do shots, will have beer back, will burn.
The U won

so i have that i spose

Watching this show called 90 Day Fiance where people meet people online and fly to their country and the hopes of proposing.

So far we got a 47 year old dude from Ohio going to Haiti for a 20 year old chick.

A 34 year old dude from Kentucky who's going to the depths of the Amazon in Brazil for an alleged 21 year old chick

And 42 year old high maintenance MILF going to Amseterdam for a 24 year old personal trainer

Damn, these no name D-levelers are fucking brawling down under. Camacho/Brown beating each others brains out and then we get a fat dude winning by flying knee.

Just got a Samsung s8 plus

Pretty impressive

Boring night in?
Yeah, I just made some beef stew and roasted a bunch of vegetables. Oh, and I made a bunch of cookies. We're going out of town next weekend, but the wife has to work tomorrow so she didn't feel like going out.

Do you guys use your phone for most things? I've never bought a fancy phone. I have some LG smart phone that cost like $80 a couple years ago when I bought it. Works fine for me, but I don't do much with it outside the basics of a smartphone. I saw the new iphone costs like a grand. I'd rather just buy a new laptop and not go blind than spend that on a phone. What is the draw of the expensive phones like that? No judgment, I know I'm an old fucker that doesn't come close to keeping up with technology. Honestly curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back