sbbc : where is frank?

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys use your phone for most things? I've never bought a fancy phone. I have some LG smart phone that cost like $80 a couple years ago when I bought it. Works fine for me, but I don't do much with it outside the basics of a smartphone. I saw the new iphone costs like a grand. I'd rather just buy a new laptop and not go blind than spend that on a phone. What is the draw of the expensive phones like that? No judgment, I know I'm an old fucker that doesn't come close to keeping up with technology. Honestly curious.
I have a shitty phone now, a smart phone but does good enough for me, but my new plan starts December 17th with my new phone, which is the new Galaxy or w/e.

Idk, fuck it

Do you guys use your phone for most things? I've never bought a fancy phone. I have some LG smart phone that cost like $80 a couple years ago when I bought it. Works fine for me, but I don't do much with it outside the basics of a smartphone. I saw the new iphone costs like a grand. I'd rather just buy a new laptop and not go blind than spend that on a phone. What is the draw of the expensive phones like that? No judgment, I know I'm an old fucker that doesn't come close to keeping up with technology. Honestly curious.
I use my phone for a lot of things, like I don't even need to carry my wallet, got schedule for my kids activity/games/practices, got music, stock ticker, then of course sherdog and fantasy basketball, etc

I use my phone for a lot of things, like I don't even need to carry my wallet, got schedule for my kids activity/games/practices, got music, stock ticker, then of course sherdog and fantasy basketball, etc
That's cool bud

You sound poor

That's cool bud

Have you listened to radio since getting to Indianapolis? I remember driving toward Indy and roaming the AM dial looking for ESPN/CBS sports or Fox sports. I finally found ESPN, but not before finding 4 religious stations and realizing that there is a state law that any station playing music must play John Cougar Melloncamp at least once each hour.

You sound poor
Lol, I knew this was coming.

But seriously, I don't even know what phones can do nowadays. It sounds strange to me hearing wlu saying he doesn't need his wallet. My ID is in my wallet, along with my money and credit cards. Can I just put that stuff on my phone somehow now? I use my phone for phone, text, GPS, a couple simple games and browsing online when I'm out of the house. I download maybe one or two apps a year. This is the closest thing to social media I do. I almost never take pictures of anything. I don't even know what I don't know about phones nowadays. If I get an email alert on it (that isn't just junk) and I'm near a computer, I use the computer to check it. I assume there are crazy awesome features on some of these things I just don't know about, but I don't know what they are.

I'm done with premium phones. My kids' MotoG5S phones are pretty much the same as my LG5.

Have you listened to radio since getting to Indianapolis? I remember driving toward Indy and roaming the AM dial looking for ESPN/CBS sports or Fox sports. I finally found ESPN, but not before finding 4 religious stations and realizing that there is a state law that any station playing music must play John Cougar Melloncamp at least once each hour.
Meh, not really.

I'm done with premium phones. My kids' MotoG5S phones are pretty much the same as my LG5.
Exactly what I was trying to explain to the CANadien, it's a phone you overpaid for, no one fucking cares lmao

But seriously, I don't even know what phones can do nowadays. It sounds strange to me hearing wlu saying he doesn't need his wallet. My ID is in my wallet, along with my money and credit cards. Can I just put that stuff on my phone somehow now? I use my phone for phone, text, GPS, a couple simple games and browsing online when I'm out of the house. I download maybe one or two apps a year. This is the closest thing to social media I do. I almost never take pictures of anything. I don't even know what I don't know about phones nowadays. If I get an email alert on it (that isn't just junk) and I'm near a computer, I use the computer to check it. I assume there are crazy awesome features on some of these things I just don't know about, but I don't know what they are.
Online walletts, basically all your bank info thru an app and you can swipe and pay for shit or something like that.

They can do a ton of things, it's incredible and all, but you could save $750, get a regular smart phone and do everything else normally like normal ppl.

the phone i have is like 3 years old and used

thought about getting a newer one but prices are crazy

I have a case I can stash my drivers license but now I can have Samsung pay or Apple users have Apple pay on their phone to pay for stuff.

It's simple things like I can watch a YouTube video while writing an email on this phone at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back